otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Shadow Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:41 pm

Tch. I still want it, then. I don't care about the fox. Nyx got tired of people hosts dying around the time they started to, well, not. They have much better uses for it than some foolish mortal. They flinch as the fox touches their host and them, not liking the physical contact. After /that/ they certainly aren't giving it back ever.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:08 pm

As the carriage starts moving, Felicity starts chatting with Sasha. "I managed to get my hands... Well, paws on a spell in an easier to decipher format. How much do you know about magic?" A skeletal hand appears, floating and opening a pouch in Felicity's belt, pulling out a scrap of paper with arcane script on it. "This spell bridges the gap to the ultimate spell known by necromancers. Learning this brings me closer to... Closer to having Lexa back..." She seems rather upset now. "I'm missing the last 3 pages of my spellbook, detailing this spell... I need to find them..." Sasha strokes Felicity to try and calm her down and it seems to work, surprisingly enough.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:23 pm

Hack stays in his coiled circle as the carriage heads out of town and back on the road, glad for some decent weather this time around. As he sits up and puts his head up against some of the luggage he can feel yet another presence. His blue charm suddenly lifts up on it's own and glows a bright aqua.

"Muck!" Hack says and smiles. "Greetings sport, how you been?" The blue charm says, it's face and voice far more friendly than Blaze and Pitch.

"What are you doing here?" Hack asks as Muck looks a bit somber. "I just came to apologize for Pitch, you know he only wants what's best for you..."

"And that involves me being alone and miserable?"

Muck smiles tenderly, "Come now, remember the fun we had in Daweshire? Back then you seemed pretty happy." Hack smiles as well in response to the memories. "Yeah sure, but back then I was running with Spork and his gang, some of the best times of my life I've had in good company and not just you guys." Muck seems a little sad at Hack's statement but then just nods kindly.

"Is that it pal?" He asks the floating charm. "Well there was one other thing..." Hack raises an eyebrow. "Only a few minutes ago we all felt a ripple going through your mind. The like of which we've not felt since...well ever, the others had a theory or two and Pitch wasn't fond of any of them...but you of course could just tell us...if you feel like doing so." Muck says with the soothing tone of an understanding parent.

Hack stares off to the distance, unsure of what to say...
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:05 pm

Why not let her have the book until she accomplishes what she wants with it, if you find you are unable to decipher it by your own means or to have a test subject for how the spells work? Azeera suggests to Nyx.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:29 am

After the carriage has been travelling for a few minutes, the skeletal hand goes to the little pouch for her book, though it just finds the lining of the shallow pouch. The hand feels around for a second and then Felicity glances to where her book should be, her eyes turning a dark purple. "W-WHO TOOK MY BOOK!? ZORA?" Sasha starts trying to calm Felicity down again, but it doesn't seem to be working. Felicity's breathing becomes shallow and she glances around, panicky. "WHERE IS IT!?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:18 am

As Hack peeks beyond the crates he's nestling behind he looks to Zora and then back to his enchanted friend. Before he can tell him the story though he hears screams coming from the wagon.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:32 am

Felicity seems completely broken, almost on the verge of trying to kill everyone on the carriage. "I-I NEED THAT BOOK...! GIVE... GIVE ME IT BACK..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:20 am

Azeera's shadow shakes with Nyx's laughter, and their tendrils tighten around the books. They knew it would be worth it. Foolish mortals and their silly emotions. They hope the fox girl starts crying. That's their favorite thing. I don't think so. Do try not to let her kill you, dog.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:48 pm

whines and lays her ears back at the screaming.
Not so easy to kill me as long as there's shadows to run to, but as long as the book is missing she may go beserk. Which would be bad for every living thing in the area...Azeera says to Nyx while trying to think of a way through the situation.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:20 pm

Felicity continues screaming as rather ghostly chains wrap around her, binding her arms close in front of her. "I... L-LEXA... NEED YOU...!" She thrashes about a bit as the chains are locked by the skeletal hand. Sasha strokes Felicity's head softly, still trying to calm her down but to no avail.

Last edited by Felicity on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ((Made a silly mistake)))
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:46 pm

Nyx doesn't seem notably concerned, only watching as Felicity rages. I'm aware. It should be amusing. They do deign to wrap a shielding tendril around Azeera, as they would be harmed if their host was harmed.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:50 pm

As Felicity continues to shout and scream, the skeletal hand goes down behind her and presses one bony finger into the spot just above her tails and she seems to falter for a second before collapsing forward off of the seat into a heap and silencing other than somewhat heavy breathing. She skeletal hand disappears a few seconds afterwards.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:27 am

Swinging into the carriage to see Felicity out cold and Sasha semi-terrified Hack looks heavily confused before turning his eye to Wynter, in a corner of the wagon.

In light of his friend being possibly assaulted Hack's eyes burn up in an instant and whatever fear he had for the elf a moment ago vanishes with Blaze's ignition.

"What did you do to her?!" He shouts with a voice that echoes with another.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:32 am

Sasha seems even more scared, not wanting a fight to break out. "No no no! H-he did nothing! It was... That hand thing...."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:13 am

Zora swings down into the carriage her sword drawn, fire crackling along it's edge. "What in the name of the twin moons is going on here!?" A low growl starts at the thought of Fel being hurt.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:42 am

Nyx's laughter finally dies down, but theres a cut out smirk in the wolf's shadow where they are grinning. It must be a valuable book, if the nogitsune is so desperate to get it back. It may be useful to their own needs. They're glad that they took it, and they're even gladder that the creatures are all excited about it being gone. If they murder each other, it will surely be fun to watch. They can't be bored with such interesting, violent hosts.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:58 am

Zora growls softly to herself and puts a few pieces together when she sees the wolf's shadow smirking. She gestures to the shadow with her sword. "There's something in her shadow, and I think I know what..." She trails off remembering the creature in the alleyway.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:53 am

Azeera pokes her head out and looks at Zora Don't react visibly, please. It took the book and I don't know how to get it back. Azeera says only so Zora can hear. she then whines slightly. Hack can talk back to me, he doesn't know it was me though...

Last edited by Azeera on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:59 am

Nyx freezes in their spot, their smile fading from their face. Apparently the mortal wolf wasn't as stupid as they thought. They tighten their grip on the books, and move into Zora's shadow, muttering to themself. They've stopped grinning. so they won't be seen anymore. Their eyes are shut tight, and they're crunched up as small as they can go. Zora won't feel them in her shadow, and if Zora attacks them it will hurt herself.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:03 am

Zora snarls and whips around. "Where the hell are they?! If they've hurt Felcity...!" She growls and looks around the carriage extremely close to killing someone.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:17 am

Be careful of shadows. Azeera says to Zora. She keeps looking around the carriage to spot where Nyx has gone.Watch your shadows. Azeera says to Hack.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:42 am

With their eyes squeezed closed and mouth shut, there are no cut-outs to betray their position in Zora's shadow. They don't want to be found, so they won't be. Probably. Mortal eyes aren't keen enough to see into shadows, and if they are, the shadow abuss stares back. That was how Nyx became what they are. Dark magic corrupts, and they went much too deep into it, becoming a part of it. None of these beings are dark enough to be a part of the darkness. They have an advantage.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:46 am

Zola growls and continues looking around. "Damn it. Damn it. Damn it!" In a small fit of rage she rams her sword into one of the carriage walls. "Damn it! Wynter! Do you know anything about this!?" She slams him back and lowers her voice. "I swear to the twin moons if you know anything I will make your death a slow and painful one."
Wynter tries to push her off but she holds him still. "I...don't..I don't know anything!"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:52 am

As much fun as it would be to watch you skewer the elf man... The shadow thing's been travelling in my shadow. I didn't think it would do any harm..... Unless you or your elf man can do something about shadow creatures. Azeera says to Zora whimpering slightly.
Do you know anything about combating shadow creatures? Azeera asks Hack.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:26 am

Having calmed down since Zora's intervention, Hack's assessment of the situation may be better than the gang knows. Looking down his chest to where his charms hang Hack ponders Azeera's question.

Hesitantly he grabs a solidly black charm made from pure obsidian, it's facial features looking like some malevolent spirit. "No...but I know someone who does..." He says before covering the charm in his palm and whispering inaudible words.

Closing his eyes for a brief moment they open with a gleaming purple as the charm lifts up on it's own and the hellish face of it springs to life. "AND FURHTERMORE-" The charm screams in mid summoning as if it were arguing before being summoned.

Looking to the astonished sets of eyes looking at him the black charm Pitch suddenly seems very awkward, looking to Hack with an irritated expression he says, "We´ll have a talk about this next tuesday..."
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next