otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:33 pm

At the touch of Blaze Zora bounces up and grabs her side. "What the hell are you-oh. Okay...thank you..." She gently runs her hand over the cauterized wound and smiles faintly. "Hehe looks like another scar to add to my list..hey Hack are you..? Hack!" In a blind panic she moves to his side and grabs his shoulders, shaking him gently. "Hack. Hack. Please be okay..." Small tears form at the corners of her eyes.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:39 pm

"Don't worry heĀ“ll be fine..." The green charm says, it's booming voice reminiscent of the earth itself. "If he wasn't, we'd all be gone..." He goes on. The bright green aura coming from the charm seems to cause the creases and wrinkles on Hack's skin to vanish turning a healthy green again.

"If I were you, I'd want to wipe my eyes before he wakes up..." The green charm says to Zora, her mind's colors obvious to him.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:45 pm

Azeera tugs at the chains on Felicity trying to loosen them. She keeps an eye on the carriage door and the shadown within the carriage.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:48 pm

Felicity glances to Azeera, "Thanks, Wolfie, but i don't think that will do too much." She looks over to Zora, "I hate to sound like i'm being selfish, Zora, but i could do with some help. Since the only other one awake that i think can actually open locks is you, I would like to request some help." She looks down, not liking how she sounded but Lexa pats her head, "You did fine."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:57 pm

Azeera lies down on the seat, and puts her head down with a quiet whimper.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:59 pm

She hastily wipes her eyes. "I'm coming." Zora spent most of her life around locks of different kinds. She quickly breaks the lock and loosens the chains. "There we go."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:00 pm

"Thank you" She nuzzles Zora before sitting next to Azeera. "You okay, Wolfie?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:03 pm

Azeera looks up at Felicity without moving her head sorry... I tried to get her to give the book back...
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:03 pm

Zora returns to Hacks side and takes one of his hands. She turns to Blaze. "Explain this. Explain what you are. What they are. Before I decide to rip you apart." She wouldn't actually do it but she hopes the charm doesn't know that.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:05 pm

"Do I look like a bloody history sheet?" Blazer snarks, tiny sparks flying off him as he speaks. "Ask the old guy..." He says and gestures to the green charm.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:07 pm

"Tried to tell who to give the book back? I don't even know what happened... I just remember losing my book and waking up in chains in the floor of the carriage..." Felicity's head lowers, feeling useless.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:08 pm

She sighs and turns the green charm. "Well? You mind explaining.....this?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:13 pm

She's hiding in the shadow over there... She took your book and wouldn't give it back....
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:15 pm

Felicity pokes her head under the seat where Nyx is, "Hello...?" Lexa crouches down with her, "Can't see anyone..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:16 pm

"It is customary to ask one's name before initiating conversation..." The green charm calmly says, still healing Hack. As Zora gives him the tired eyes he does what appears to be a smile.

"Alright then...my name is Gravell, the red angsty one is Blazer, he's Muck and the nasty one who left is Pitch. We all share a certain...bond with the lizardman. One arranged by his parents...before their...untimely fate." Gravell looks back down to Hack and continues healing him.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:22 pm

Nyx flinches back from Felicity, their tendrils coiled around them and the small pool of acid forming and eating through the floor, from both their tears and the cut on their side. They only uncoil for a second to pull their book to them, and curl back up to look at Felicity with a tear-stained face. Their eyes look blanker than normal, and they aren't moving even to breathe. They dom't need to.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:24 pm

"Shh... I'm not going to hurt you... I just want to know why you took my book." Felicity keeps her eyes on Nyx as Lexa glances around.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:24 pm

Zora nods slowly and decides to not press further. She quirks a small smile. "I'm Zora Whitefangs, by the way. That or Zo." She gently runs her hand over Hacks jaw and whispers. "Don't you ever do anything like that again. If you do I'm going to kill you. I can't bear the thought of losing another loved one.."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:27 pm

Careful Felicity. She tried to hurt Zora and Hack.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:30 pm

"She did?" Felicity turns to Nyx again, "Mind explaining yourself to me, shadowy one?" Her voice sounds calm yet menacing, as if interrogating Nyx. Lexa pats her side,
"Don't be so harsh on her..." Felicity glares at Lexa;
"She stole my ticket to get you back and harmed my friends, i'm being as nice as i can..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:32 pm

"...wanted it. Like books. And emotions." Their voice is small and timid, and they shake a bit as they speak. They're not good at dealing with mortals. And they're a bit hurt that their new favorite host, the dog, doesn't trust them. They'd been getting attached to her.

Nyx shields themself with the shadow, prepared to be attacked. Admittedly, they would deserve it, at least in the mortal's eyes. They don't believe that, but they haven't been mortal in years. They don't understand emotions, or why the fox girl was flipping her shit.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:35 pm

"Well, once i have done what i need to do with the book, you can have it if you wish. Okay?" Felicity's voice has softened up a bit. "Try not to hurt people, we have emotions besides sadness and anger."
Lexa smiles at Felicity, "See? You can be nicer." to which Felicity huffs at her.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:55 pm

Azeera perks her ears foreward keeping an eye on Nyx.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:59 pm

"To be fair I don't think he knew what he was doing, he hasn't tried to forcibly summons us in years now, let alone Pitch." Gravell says as he finishes with the healing. He smiles slightly in response to Zora's words as the blue charm hovers over to them.

"Any luck with the shadow Muck?" Gravell asks, "She seems alright, given the time..." Muck replies. "Speaking of time, we better hatch up lads..." Blaze says as the three of them converge over Hack's unconscious body.

As they prepare to vanish yet again Zora can feel a soothing presence coming from Muck, the blue one. "Do us a favor dear and carry him to his bedding, we don't exactly have arms..." He says and smiles tenderly as the three of them vanish.

Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Zora gently picks up Hack and takes him to a corner of the carriage where she turns blankets into a small nest. She lays him down gently and lies next to him. "Oh my little dork.." She kisses his forehead and smiles sadly.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next