otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy - Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 26 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:51 pm

"I sleep. I think... Mainly of ways to kill people."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Fantasy - Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 26 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Hissarray Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:54 pm

"Tsk, tsk, tsk...well each to their own I suppose. What's your name my dear?" Muck asks courteously.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:55 pm

"My name? Murderer O'Death." The voice seems a little caught off guard and falters a little before giving the 'name', as if having to think for a moment and come up with a name.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:59 pm

Muck smiles kindly, "Well Miss O'Death, do you think you could let my dear host leave here alive with that crystal? We would ever so appreciate it." There is not a hint of duplicity in Muck's voice, in fact his sincerity is somewhat blinding.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:00 pm

"Why would I do that? I'm meant to be guarding it."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:02 pm

"Is that what you were only designed for?" Muck asks somberly, seemingly more interested in the creature's ambitions than the crystal.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:03 pm

"Designed? I am a living person. I had a life before guarding this. I was just given this duty and told that I would be given lots of things for doing it."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:04 pm

Muck seems even more concerned now, looking around the empty chamber he asks, "And have your dues been met?"
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:05 pm

"I don't know. I was tasked with guarding it. I don't know how long for or anything. It's all just a blur now." The voice seems somewhat sad suddenly and the eyes drop a little lower to the ground.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:09 pm

Muck approaches the guardian, his calming aura washing over it. "Would you not rather be free my dear? Free of these burdens imposed upon you for so long?" As the creature turns it's head towards him Muck smiles tenderly.

"We can help you...provided you let us take this crystal."
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:10 pm

"But... I... I don't want Felicity to be angry... And what about Princess Alexandra? She will act harshly. She will kill me if I just abandon my duties..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:12 pm

Azeera follows after Ezekiel when he leaves the room, and sits in a shadow nearby watching after he comes to a closed door and knocks.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:19 pm

Muck smiles wider, "Don't worry my dear, I highly doubt you will face such issues." He says as his gleaming eyes call forth a portal, bearing the look of a whirlpool.

"Step through this threshold and you will be purged of your oath, your bond to the royals of Rogan will be meaningless and they will hold no further sway of you."
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:21 pm

"But... I... I-I don't know if I should... Will you follow?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:24 pm

Muck's smile only grows at the question, "I thank you, but even if I could I am bound to my host. He needs me as much the offspring needs it's forebears. But do not worry, once you step through there no one will be able to harm you, your destiny will be your own." As Muck speaks the portal pulses, as if waiting impatiently.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:25 pm

"I don't want to be alone again though... Not after 170 years of it."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:29 pm

"But will you gain company by staying here? A graceful being like you would have no problems making friends." Muck continues, still smiling encouragingly.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:30 pm

"Yeah... But I don't want to be in the middle of nowhere with no-one I know... Maybe Felicity might be understanding... She was before. She can't have changed that much, right?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:33 pm

"From what I've seen of Miss Felicity I would concur, her aura is gentle and kind. I have little doubt she'd forgive you, after all you have served for so many decades, how could she be anything but happy for you?"
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:46 pm

"I guess so..." The lights in the room reignite to reveal an orange and white furred nimbat. Her wings would be leathery, if not covered in fur too. She is flying upright, visibly bipedal. She lands and walks over to the sealed entrance putting a paw on a specific brick and the wall raises to open the entrance.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:48 pm

Hack, who's been staring in anticipation this entire entire time breathes a sigh of relief. He smiles at Muck who winks at him, "You didn't have to do that you know..." Hack says to him through his mind. "It's just the way I do things, my boy..." The portal pulses again, beckoning the guardian.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:49 pm

"Can't I just go with you guys...? Or how did you get in here?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:52 pm

The expressions of both Hack and Muck go awry, Hack's in particular. Muck recovers himself quickly and then worryingly states, "My dear, you do realize that unless you cross through the portal the bonds placed upon you will remain unbroken. You could be ordered to kill us as long as those remain in place..."
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:53 pm

"I still have my free will. I was just manipulated at the time to see it as a wise decision... Besides... Do you think I could really kill you two? Most people I killed were of a heart attack or they ran off and ran into things..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:58 pm

Both of them blink repeatedly at this, Muck's blinking looking quite odd as he's without eyelids. Hack puts on a miffed expression before saying, "Hold on! You had your will intact this whole time?!" He shouts but is interrupted immediately by his charm.

"Hush Hack!" Muck exclaims as the portal vanishes, he turns back to the creature and smiles again, though not quite as wide. "You are free to do as you wish my dear, as long as we are allowed to take this crystal I'm certain we have room for one more in our little family..." He says and chuckles, Hack is clearly about to object before being shushed by him again.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next