otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasy rp II: the revengening

+3
Azeera
Hissarray
Rosalinaheart612
7 posters

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 26 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Azeera Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:16 pm

hullo Zora, how've you been? Other than the obvious.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 26 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Ebony Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:20 pm

"Good, good,mercy good. Other than I have no idea what's going on here is all" she giggles and continues hiding
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:38 pm

Attu falls on the floor getting up in little embarrassment walking backwards. Sly one Attu thinks. How is he going to get Peridot with the little games she's playing.

Stag looks displeased Your letting emotion take over you. Don't be so hungry a Stag looks at Zora in confusion.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:01 pm

the dragon girl is fighting Attu over Nyx, maybe it'll knock his ego down a bit thinking he was the biggest baddest thing out there when in reality at the moment he needs others to back him up in a real fight against skilled opponents. Also will hopefully stop with all the death threats he likes to give out.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:45 pm

A wanna be big shot I see. This fight should put something in that little head of his. Maybe even near death experience will get him right. Stag looks at Azeera If he lives that is. The way he's fighting he lost it.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:24 am

Peridot just smiles, coming to a full stop. "Awww, are you okay? Do you give in? It would be much easier if you did..." She doubts that he will until he's on the brink of death, but ah well. That just makes it more fun!
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:33 am

Attu looks at Peridot "Yes, yes I'm quite fine. You're joking right? You may out match me but I'm not quitting. Just like that." Attu walks to Peridot calmly making himself open for anything. You want me to die? Do it. Kill me!"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:46 am

That pup isn't even a decade yet... He's the youngest in this group, with the biggest ego. To me at least he'said like a small child who got it in his head he could be alpha when they'd just started showing some ability. My father always goes easy on those ones....

Last edited by Azeera on Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:54 am

A dense smoke starts billowing from the ground a few meters away, leaving around half a meter of smoke obscuring the ground. It remains there for a few seconds and then it slowly disperses, Felicity lying in the middle of it face down and seemingly asleep.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:50 pm

Huge ego and the youngest one. How old is Attu? Does he know his small body can't take on everything and anything? Stag looks at the smoke "Anymore visitors?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:12 pm

He's still in the 'I must be invincible' stage at 9 years old born a mostly normal wolf till he slit his own throat and lost his skin. Azeera remarks dryly, Don't know if anyone else is joining in, they'll probably be on their way.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:20 pm

Stag snickers at the remark How long will it be until the realization kicks in and he regrets his actions? Soon probably. This fight is...... I'm lost Peridot is seeming to play mind games it looks like.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:26 pm

How could Peridot turn down an offer like that? Yes, Nyx will be sad, but they'll get over it... probably. She jhas to take this opportunity to dispose of the annoying thing, and then she can comfort Nyx and everything will be coming up pretty, bloody roses. She lashes out at his throat with her claws, slitting the skin easily.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:33 pm

Attu feels a sharp slice at his throat with a waterfall of blood pouring out his neck not holding back, he falls to the floor with a twitch of a tail taking his last breathe.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:04 pm

Azeera sighs and shakes her head, before shifting to human. "Not as easy as just slitting his throat dragon. If it was he'd still be classed as a mortal creature. He originally killed himself by slitting has throat."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:22 pm

Stag looks in high alarm "He's immortal?!? I thought you could kill him and if you can anyone can." Stag stares at Attu's dead body.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:27 pm

"He can be killed, but not as easily as a normal creature. Would having your throat slit kill you Stag? Dragons are long lived, but get through their scales they can be killed as well. Having his throat slit will put him out of comission to regenerate,but not kill him outright unless more is done while he's defenseless." Azeera says "Mortal is just what I call normal life span natural creatures which are easy to kill and don't heal or regenerate the way some creatures can. Non-mortal, magical creatures who have a long lifespan and are harder to kill, normally with much faster than mortal healing. Immortal, live forever unless they die by illness, sufficient injury, or another malady, will eventually recover from most injuries. True immortal, cannot be killed by any means, though they can be sent elsewhere or confined indefinitely."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:33 am

"Well it sure as hell won't make me defenseless. I've been tried to be killed many times in many ways. Do you know my origin Azeera?" Stag walks to Attu searching for something, anything that tells them that there is no chance that thing is coming back or out. "You said this inherited starting from the mother yes? What did you do to the mothers corpse afterwards? Another question. Have one you notice him holding his chest or stomach? If so then tell me." Stag looks at Azeera and the rest of the group.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:46 am

Decapitation, dismemberment, then burning the parts in different locations to be on the safe side. We don't take much chance with that type. Azeera says to Stag mentally. "He'll be in that state of 'dead' for at least a few hours." She says out loud.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:36 am

"Hmmm" Stag looks kinda impressed. You know what you're doing and will take extreme precautions to deal with, well us. "It doesn't need to be that long. I can speed the process." Stag stands up.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:15 pm

Nyx isn't notably concerned about Attu's death, only stepping through the now-dissipated green fire and taking a seat on his corpse. The fight was amusing, and besides, they know he'll be fine. They don't take any chances though, pulling off one of his tendrils and covering the wound with it as a makeshift bandage. "And Peridot is the winner!"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:20 pm

Stag laughs "He doesn't need that. He just needs time" Stag picks up Attu letting Nyx fall. Putting pressure to his neck then drops him like a rag doll. "Fool"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:24 pm

Nyx falls to the ground with a squeak, giving Stag a piercing glare that is interrupted by Peridot extending a hand to help them up. They take it and lean forward, kissing her cheek. "Good job!"

Perdiot just smirks and stretches her wings, yawning melodramatically. "We'll stay in this city for tonight, it's getting dark again. Tomorrow we can continue our journey... assuming Attu is alive by then."

Lazuli looks utterly digusted, but nods. The pace of the journey is pretty much up to them, as the dragons and mode of transportation, as well as resident royalty.

Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:30 pm

"Time is not in need. Wait 10 minutes." Stag looks down "Nyx I heard you were his friend before he changed right? Did he kill soon as he changed?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:31 pm

if I recall, they got stuck in the snow. Only killing happened after that was when we took out the empress. He may have killed a guard, but I'm not sure. Azeera says, shifting back to wolf form.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next