otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasy rp II: the revengening

+3
Azeera
Hissarray
Rosalinaheart612
7 posters

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 23 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Red Attu Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:01 pm

"I weren't hurting them, they didn't scream did they? They didn't call for help they did nothing at all to sto-" Attu stops dead in his tracks wide eyed as the heavy smell of death stronger than his own comes along his nose. Attu looks at Azeera with a look of mixed emotion. Grabbing his tendrils and running out the door.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 23 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Azeera Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:18 pm

"He'll be back." Azeera sits down and waits for him and whatever is making that godawful smell.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:31 pm

Nyx nuzzles Lazuli, their badwill gone. They enjoyed watching that, but they suppose they should go after their tanglebuddy.... Tugging on the tendril hooked into him, they travel through shadows and to his side, grabbing him in a many-tendriled hug. "It's okay. Calm, Attu."

Lazuli huffs and levers herself to her feet, leaning on a barstool. "You gotta be kidding me." She has no patience for Attu- he's annoying, and not even in a good way. Not to mention, she was enjoying that cuddle.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:42 pm

Azeera leans back in the chair keeping her senses wide open for changes.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:44 pm

Attu walks towards the smell and it gets stronger as he gets closer. If that possible the smell say da the same no matter the distance. "What is that fucking smell" each whiff he clinches his chest. Azeera is no problem for me, THIS is the problem." Attu looks down at Nyx "Your raged with me.... Why your here?" Attu walks to a tower with chained metal doors. "Nyx you have a way in here?" Attu peeps through a crack and there's guards heavily protecting the door "On second thought.... There's a shit load of guards in there" Attu minds wonders there could be anything in there?
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:28 pm

Gasp. Nyx knows what this is! They finally found the last page, and all thanks to Attu. They pull him into a hug and squeeze him tight, grinning wide. "Let's bust in! We can handle the guards for sure..." They hope. But anyways, its not like they can be killed- nothing to worry about. They push open the door, grin only widening as the guards turn to look at them.

The captain of the guard jumps to his feet, poking a spear into Nyx's throat and drawing a trail of blood. Their maniacal grin throws him off guard- he recognizes them from years ago. They were a fugitive in the city for unlawful use of dark magic, and even if that's legal now, he suspects that they were involved in the guard massacre. He pokes harder, and they dodge away, slapping his spear down and shattering it in two.

"Good try! You lose, though!" They break his neck easily, and turn back to Attu. "Help me kill them?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:31 pm

"Hey folks Nyx and Attu are killing guards again." Azeera says with her eyes still closed.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:35 pm

Attu smiles widely "Three long years, of course I am I don't need my tendrils yet them bring loose they can come in handy" Attu quickly turns to a guard wrapping his tendril around his neck flinging him across the cellar door breaking his neck. "You hear that sweet sound? That's what I needed all along"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:46 pm

Well, fuck. Lazuli sighs, covering her face with one long hand. "They got a reason, or they just on a murder spree?" She hopes its the latter- she could bail Nyx out, but she'd probably just leave them to rot for a while.

Nyx laughs and breezes through the guards, leaving each one with a hole in their chest or a broken neck. This is fun. They love murder! The others may know already thanks to Azeera, but they don't care. they'll dispose of these mortals and get to the guardian before they can be stopped.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:53 pm

Attu turns around looking at Nyx with a guard approaching them silently he quickly runs on all fours lunging at the guards throat ripping out his trachea and crushing it with ease. The smell is getting stronger as they go further in the cell. "Ya comin Nyx?" Attu sits waiting on Nyx.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:15 pm

"Nyx thinks the last page is there, Attu's got no reason. I think Nyx is mistaken and that's just the guard barracks, headquarters, or jail."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:45 pm

"Greaaaat. Don' suppose you could take us there and we could stop them?" Lazuli looks annoyed, drumming her claws on the wooden bar till chips fly from it.

"Coming!" Nyx disposes of one last guard snd follows after Attu, grinning all the while. There's nothing that the smell could be but the page, right? They couldn't possibly be wrong.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:01 pm

Attu waits for Nyx to get closer picking them up putting them on his back. "That was fun...... Need to do that again" Attu walks down further in the tower he can taste the putride smell that was coming within the tower approaching a cellar that looks like for a prisoner and a door leading to who knows where.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:13 pm

Now Nyx recognizes that smell. It's dark, yes, but not the void of the pages of the book, and it's coming from the cellar. The bars of the cage rattle as the prisoner throws herself against it, face breaking into a grin as she sees Nyx. "You came to rescue me!"

Nyx sighs and nods. They wanted the page, but Peridot is just as good, and her mastery of dark magics means she can help. Plus, Lazuli will be pissed that her little sister is here. They pull the door off its hinges easily, and Peridot tackles them into a hug, the two of them skidding along the floor.

"I missed you!"

"... I can tell. what did you do this time?"

Peridot giggles and looks away with a flirt of her hair, pulled back into two pigtails with green ribbons. "Nothin' too bad. Who's that?" She points at attu, getting to her feet and dusting herself off fussily as she bounces up to him, grabbing his hand.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:28 pm

Attu looks at what seems to be relative or something. "Hi, I'm Attu., what's your name? You seem friendly grasping a strangers hand like that" A loud roaring sound comes from the cellar and chains rattling looking at Nyx and the their companion. "Was there anyone or thing in there with you?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:41 pm

"I'm Peridot! An' yeah, some form a monster was in there with me? i don' really know what it was..." She shrugs, unconcerned, and lets go of Attu to grab Nyx's hand instead. She's been imprisoned for nigh on a month for dark magics, and she finally got rescued by her favoritest tanglebuddy. No wonder she's. clingy.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:51 pm

"Ah... Peridot, okay" Attu walks in the cellar he can't smell the stench anymore, he wonder if something is up he keeps walking and approaches a Elk with a oddly colored black coat. "Monster you say huh Peridot? It's just an Elk" Attu thinks why in the hell would they keep an Elk in a prison it looks normal. Attu turns around looking at the Nyx and Peridot. "Is this a joke?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:56 pm

"I never joke! It's big and scary..." Peridot trails off, sheepish. For all her friendship with Nyx and dabbling in the darkest magics, she's still a chicken. Her sisters are much braver than she is.

Nyx giggles a little, and ventures into the prison, reaching out to pat the Elk's muzzle. "Strange. Perhaps it's an evil elk?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:18 pm

"It is big I mean look at it" Attu walks around notices chains on its legs struggling to take off the chains "These fuckers aren't coming off" Attu looks at the Elk in somewhat of sadness looking at its face "I don't know why it's here but.... He's coming with us" Attu turns around looking at the cellar door hearing a sudden moan sound and sounds of something cracking like sticks or bones looking back he sees what he thought was an Elk change into this distorted thin animal standing on his back hooves like a human, it's head seemed to quickly turn shed hair revealing its skull with sharp metal piercing teeth. It roars loudly at Attu breaking the chains grabbing Attu by his throat with its.... Hands that were once hooves.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:20 pm

Azeera turns to Lazuli "Do you have a sibling named Peridot? I could take you there, if you want."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:31 am

Lazuli goes pale, clutching at her chest. If Peridot has shown up, it can't be good, and Nyx will get even more evil. "Y-yeah, take me to them, before they do anything like mass-murder."

Nyx looks alarmed at the elk, but stays back. They're busy hugging and being hugged by Peridot- they don't have time to save Attu. Older tanglebuddies come first.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:23 am

Attu grabs the skull of the Elk trying to force his claws within the Elk's existent eyes only making the creature break out in a maniac laugh. The elk quickly lets go of Attu sniffing him lightly then pointing towards the guards Nyx and Attu killed. "Your hungry I assume?.... Have a name? Can you even talk?" Attu looks in wonder.

The creature opens its mouth slowly. "Stag" quickly running towards the carcasses and opening it's mouth to where it looks dislocated to the extent of not even making it possible to be attached Stag takes one bite devouring the guards head and half of the torso it turns to Nyx and Peridot rapidly gaining weight and black fur slowly growing covering Itself to become an Elk once more. Sniffing Nyx and Peridot nuzzling Peridot making a gesture to get on its back.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:44 pm

"Alright then." Azeera pulls Lazuli and herself throught the shadows to Nyx and Attu's location.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:40 am

Felicity is still sat on the roof, sighing. She begins whispering to herself quietly.

As Azeera and Lazuli arrive at Nyx and Attu, Katherine rises from one of the nearby shadows, holding Serenity. "What have you little ones gotten yourself into this time?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:22 pm

Peridot takes a seat on the Elk, smirking and pulling Nyx up after her. She swings her legs and looks down on her older sister, hugging Nyx tight. Oh, it's you. go away."

Nyx snickers and leans on Peridot, purring quietly. Peridot is their buddy of evil, and they like her much better than their hatefriend. "What do you two want?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next