otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasy rp II: the revengening

+3
Azeera
Hissarray
Rosalinaheart612
7 posters

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 22 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Shadow Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:28 am

"... we need to find Nyx first. or have you forgotten about them?" Lazuli snarls at him and walks off, heading back to where they left the group- to no avail. No one is there, and she shrieks and shatters the wood of one pillar of the guard tower in revenge. the guards long dispersed to search for Nyx and Azeera, and she's in no danger anyway. imperial privilege.

Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 22 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Red Attu Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:35 am

Attu looks confused "Nyx is with Azeera and is right......" Attu looks around noticing no one is there, he's disgusted "You fucking serious?...... Azeera" Attu was sure Azeera had Nyx with her. "No I didn't forget them I never would!"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:41 am

"You better not!" Lazuli grabs Attu's hand, dragging him after her. She's going to find Azeera, yell at her, and then maybe fight Nyx. Some form of punishment, at the least. They deserve it. She's tracking the scent of acid blood, and soon enough, thry arrive at the inn. She kicks in the door, and storms up to Nyx's table, rocking the wood till Nyx falls on their ass.

They squeak and curl into a ball, glaring daggers at Lazuli. "That hurt! And you took forever to get here!" They uncurl slowly, getting to their feet and scowling at Lazuli. If she had gone missing, they would have been able to find her much faster, by way of tendrils attached to all those they're attached to. Except Azeera- she knocked them off, more's the pity.

They glare at Attu next, tossing a chip of wood scratched off the table at his forehead with a huff."Attuuuuu, make her leave me alone!" They could take care of their hatefriend themselves, but they're lazy and tired. Being evil and traveling through shadows is hard work, okay?
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:49 am

Attu flies through door "NYX!.... Ow" Attu holds his head "Throwing shit at me..... Really?" Attu grabs Lazuli lifting her in the air without being told a second time "Let it go! We found Nyx! That's all we needed, your hate-friendship shit can be another time"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:39 am

Zora finally wakes up after a briefish nap in Hacks amulet. She shakes herself off and looks around, and of course she has no fucking clue where these twits managed to run off to. She rolls her eyes, like gods damn you think they'd at least people her once in a while to tell her where they're going. "Sooooo where are we?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:44 am

Nyx spares a glance for Zora, looking utterly disgusted. They do the same thing, but they have the dignity to just roll with it instead of questioning like an useless fool. They turn away with yet another huff, taking a seat at the bar and curling their legs under them.

Lazuli growls and tears away from Attu, spitting a jet of blue flame as she escapes to sit by Nyx. She digs her claws into their hand, eyes dark. "Bitch."

"Whore. What are you, hateflirting with my tanglebuddy now?" They spit the words like acid, raising an eyebrow and turning their back on her and the rest of the group.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:47 am

Zora stares at Nyx and Lazuli in utter confusion. She turns away and bounces to attu, poking him or rather through him. "Hullo."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:52 am

Attu looks confused "What the fuck..... I guarantee there is no flirting involved" Attu walks to Nyx "Lazuli would rip my throat out a hundreds times before doing that" Attu shakes his head "Ugh" Attu picks up Zora by the scruff "Need anything dude?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:58 am

Zora squeaks and squirms, she had no idea she could still be picked up even though she's a ghost. She waves a bit. "Where are we exactly?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:00 pm

Nyx snorts and continues facing away, hunched over on the barstool and shaking with their anger. Lazuli knows damn well what she's doing, and they will not stand for this.

Lazuli rolls her eyes. She has standards, you know, and Attu does not pass them. She blows a huff of fire and leans forward, draping her arms over Nyx's tiny shoulders. "Fuck you too, then, I ain't doin' shit."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:09 pm

"Capable of many things" Attu says with bland expression "Azeera doesn't know everything about me" Attu looks at the two in a facial expression that he's been making for the past hours. "Can we get going? Nyx please.... Kill each other later I'm getting that smell again" Attu cliches his chest dropping Zora.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:18 pm

Azeera throws a fork and imbeds it in the arm Attu is holding Zora with. "Leave her alone or I'll have your teeth and claws. Touching ghosts isn't that hard for certain types." Azeera says with a unimpressed expression. "To answer other questions we are in a tavern that Zora, Felicity, and Hack should recognise from three years ago. Nyx was asleep when we stopped here."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:22 pm

Zora growls indignantly at being dropped. How dare this bitch drop her like no. She bounces up and glares at everyone then bounces around the old tavern. She missed this place a bit, and Sasha. Whatever happeneded to her?
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:25 pm

Attu holds chest looking at Azeera "What the hell, you think I'm that blood thirsty HUH? I was just seeing what she wanted" Attu coughs up black blood. " You little fuck"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:27 pm

Lazuli spins Nyx's barstool around and prods them in the belly, growling. She's too busy paying attention to her hatefriend to pay any mind to the other events in the tavern- she can only pay attention to one thing at once, okay? She's not a miracle worker.

Nyx slaps her hand away, growling just as loud, knife-like claws growing out of their delicate fingers. They try to stab Lazuli, but she dodges, and they both fall to the floor tangled in a heap. This doesn't look suspicious at allllll.(lies. it looks very suspicious and they won't stop flirting. its a good thing nyx is asexual, otherwise they might be fucking on the floor of the inn.)
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:30 pm

Zora bounces on Nyx and Lazuli. Dog piles are fucking fabulous anyone who says otherwise can fuck themselves. She bops Nyx on the nose. "Hai there!"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:32 pm

Attu looks at Lazuli and Nyx on the ground "No comment for this shit, just wrestling is all I'm Uh" Attu scratches his head "I'm sure of"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:33 pm

Lazuli and Nyx both snarl in sync, and Lazuli latches onto Zora's wrist with her fangs. She's not allowed to touch Nyx! The creature in question just laughs, high and cold, before rolling away. Lazuli focuses on tearing and ripping at Zora, trying to unattach her hand for the crime of touching Lazuli's shadow.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:36 pm

"No hurting the dead friend dragon."Azeera says making the shadows into a wall between them.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:41 pm

Attu grabs Lazuli, Nyx, Zora with his tendrils "BLOODY HELL ENOUGH!!" Attu slaps Azeera "SHUT UP"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:45 pm

Azeera catches Attu's tendril, twists it and walks towards him severing the tendrils holding Zora and the others with her claws and tearing the one she's holding. "Enough of YOUR mouth, posturing and primping like you have any great power other than brute force."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:13 pm

Nyx just watches, leaning their head on Lazuli's shoulder. Her mouth is painted with blood, and she's still snarling at Attu and Zora. Nyx isn't terribly bothered, but they do raise a tendril to wipe the blood from her mouth and bring it to their own. Lazuli lets them do so, rolling her eyes and leaning her head on theirs,watching the fight go down.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:19 pm

Zola laughs at everything going on, God damn it's fun to mess with people. She drops to the floor once shadow wolfie severs one of Attus tendrils and she goes to bounce on a table watching with avid fascination.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:32 pm

Attu holds his severed tendrils "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!!!" Attu holds his chest and coughs up blood
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:40 pm

Azeera grins baring her teeth "Just did what needed ta be done critter. My deference to Nyx's claim on you only goes so far. Continue your threats and callous attacks to our allies and I'll do what I'm supposed to to something like you."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next