otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

magickal rp

+3
Felicity
Lord Ryu_Aka
Shadow
7 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

magickal rp - Page 4 Empty Re: magickal rp

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:56 am

Tremor slowly turns his head to the pup with darting eyes, tapping his claws on the seat with his blood filled mind getting more progressed he sees mutilation and distorted images.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:58 am

Lily rolls its eyes and plops down on Zaynabi's lap. Pup flirts with everyone. It's a good thing the three of them are polyamorous, because god/damn/. Ittilts the carafe, refilling the cups of coffee on the table, and leans back into pup's chest.

Artemis scowls at it, and squeezes Zecora's hand again. voice edged with knives, she asks, "Another murder? Wonder who the sons of bitches pinned it on this time. Hope it's the dogs..." She gives Tremor a side-eyed glance, wary of the creature. He smells of blood.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:26 pm

Tremor turns his head slowly looking Artemis dead in her eyes locking them n her. Tremor starts sniffing the air as well nodding his head in a giggle formation.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:28 pm

Artemis raises her eyebrows and stares at him, unblinking. She meets his eyes, and is able to get in his head enough to speak mentally. You are a strange creature, aren't you? What do you call yourself? She is taking shameless advantage of her powers as a vampire, but that's okay. This creature would make a good minion. She could send him to murder people!
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:37 pm

Rhasha stares at the strange creature, then she sees the markings T~R3X on one of the forelimbs. Rhasha is on the opposite side of the room in an instant. "Great now we are stuck in here with a military experiment"
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:38 pm

Tremor looks in shock and amazement at this, actual.... actual communication Tremors speech is old and slurred by now he says little "I-I Tremor, creature yes monster yes killer yes Nazi... Nazi did to me"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:51 pm

Rhasha narrows her eyes at Tremor "What is your function then? what were you made to do subject T~R3X? What were you before?"
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:59 pm

Zaynabi laughs and puts pups arm around Lilly. Oh pup loves these two. So adorable. But then pup loves all pups friends. Not pup fault everyone is adorable. Zaynabi nuzzles Lilly's neck gently, Zay always likes the way it smells.

Fenrir raises a brow slightly at the two witches. He doesn't mind but still finds it slightly peculiar. He wags his tail as the scratches behind his ears and under his chin continue.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:04 pm

Tremor looks at the female in the back in confusion. Trying to figure out what did she say.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:06 pm

Harc looks at the wolf that requested his attention before, eyeing him mockingly before turning his attention back out the window. "I wonder if I throw a bone or a used band aid the lot of them will go nuts..." He thinks to himself as shenanigans occur in the background, snickering quietly.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:12 pm

"I'm asking what your primary drive is, if it is what I think it is I'm leaving here cops be damned. I remember when a search was put out for a T~R3X many years back."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:15 pm

The angry one is asking what your purpose was, dear. I'll translate for you. Artemis looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, carefully studying Zecora's hand instead of staring at Tremor. If she gets him on her side, she'll have a new pet. She will mentally translate for the poor dear, since he's not very good at speaking.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:19 pm

Tremors confused on the other words but he understood cops and search Tremor looked at the mysterious person with rage clawing the seat and turned his attention to the person in front of him "On on..... One thing kill every who get neer master"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:22 pm

"Where's your master now? Because last I heard you were killing things across the country after you escaped, mostly livestock." Rhasha asks coldly.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:24 pm

That's perfect. Artemis /needs/ this child on her side. She can always use protection, she's just a harmless little girl! Would you like to work with me, Tremor? I'll protect you from the cops, and translate for you. We would be a perfect team... Her first action with her new pet will be to dispose of Rhasha. the girl is getting on her nerves.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:28 pm

Beyale stops staring at thin air and looks at Tremor, "Military experiment, eh? Come here, I care for those from the wars." She has a genuine smile on her face.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:28 pm

Rhasha stares at Artemis, not liking the way she is trying to get close with Tremor.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:31 pm

Tremor looked at the girl in the background he understood kill and escape but master made him go into shock he let out at high pitch shriek sounding like a clever running through steam. "Tell the distant one talk to much"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:34 pm

Artemis blinks, taken aback, and puts her hand on his to steady him. He's sort of adorable, in a hideous way. He is hers now, not Beyele's. She pets his head, and narrows her eyes at Rhasha in a glare. If she tries to interfere, she will drain the pathetic 'human'.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:36 pm

"I've had bad run-ins with experiements, many of them have no thought or action other than endless killing. I'm just trying to determine if you are as much of a threat to the population as you were made out to be." Rhasha says to Tremor. "And put that glare elsewhere vamp, before you get a spike to the heart." Rhasha says to Artemis.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:37 pm

Beyale looks to her right, seemingly at nothing, "Be quiet, Brother Allectus!" She pauses for a moment, "I'm not crazy! No. You are." She huffs and turns to face the opposite way.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:40 pm

Tremor looks in confusion even more "You.... No afraid" Tremor gives Artemis vivid grotesque images of the 17 doctors get killed. Chest canals ripped open by force hearing the crackle sounds, limbs twisted in unimaginable lengths, heads caved in looking like play dough. "Now afraid?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:43 pm

"Why would I be afraid, I just worry what you'll do to others." Rhasha scoffs "I've been around long enough to see many atrocities people make and commit."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:46 pm

"What kind of atrocities?" Beyale seems to have had her curiosity peaked.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:48 pm

Artemis squeezes Tremor's hand and looks away from Rhasha, scowling. she wishes to live, thank you, and this bitch is pissing her off. Tremor is cute, though... Not afraid at all.

Zecora slams her hand down on the table, making the cups slosh over the edge, and snaps her fingers to wrap Rhasha in chains carved of bone. "Get out if you're going to threaten Artemis."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next