otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

magickal rp

+3
Felicity
Lord Ryu_Aka
Shadow
7 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

magickal rp - Page 3 Empty Re: magickal rp

Post by Azeera Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:32 pm

"We could try it at a normal shooting range, as long as you know a place that won't question it."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:33 pm

"They won't question me. Most ranges I've been to have witnessed a fair few executions."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:43 pm

"Hmm... Now just to figure out a time. Though it might be better to look into the front page murder."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:45 pm

"My executions aren't just my will. I'm no madman. The executions are lawful."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:47 pm

"We could head to your choice location as soon as it opens if ya like."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:49 pm

"I'm not from around here; I travel now. Is there a range nearby?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:51 pm

"I don't know, just got here myself and I don't usually pay attention to shooting ranges..."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:52 pm

"We could always just do it in the street and play it off as a show."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:56 pm

"There'd be nothing to catch the stray bullet if we did it out in the street..."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:57 pm

"People. They catch bullets in wars, they can catch them here. Or walls, I guess they can work too."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:41 pm

"Not a good idea using bystanders to catch bullets when there's already a murder investigation going, might become a suspect."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:18 pm

Zecora rolls her eyes to the back of her skull, showing only the whites of them. "No murder in my cafe, are y'all stupid? Flirt murderously elsewhere, after you pay of course." She drums her nails on the table, jangling the gold around her wrist and pushing back her chair to stand and tower over them.

Artemis has been watching with interest, nibbling her lower lip till it bleeds sluggishly. She enjoys hearing about murder, and committing it. Not that she was the one to do so! She's innocent. This time.

Lily smiles and grabs Harc's wrist before he can leave, pushing him into a chair and snapping its fingers so that a gate slams down over the door, just in time for the world outside to go dark and sirens to sound. The officers are out. "You really don't wanna leave right now, honey..."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Tremor dozes off waiting for the creature so he walks out the building back on the streets flinching at everything he sees and sniffing the air and he looks to his left seeing a stray cat, starring at white fur ball for several minutes consulting to himself on how he's going to kill the precious feline but the cat runs off into a building saying Cafe in front, Tremor carelessly flashes right behind the cats tail bursting through the doors and eventually seeing a group of people, at this point Tremor is scared at what he got himself into he tries to open the door but he simply doesn't know pull not push.

Last edited by Red Attu on Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:44 pm

"I wasn't planning murder, much less in someone's business place." Rhasha flashes Zecora a smile, "Now I do need to get back to the inn next door, got a nice comfy bed there If you'd be so kind as to let me leave."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:19 am

"I wouldn't stop you. I might look in to this murder, though I believe they might not disclose information to me willingly."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:45 am

"What the-" Harc exclaims as the gate closes, he's about to protests immediately but as he hears the sirens he takes the clerk's point and remains still in the seat, grumbling irritably.

"So when do the boys in blue retreat home? Cause I myself need some serious shut eye..." He asks the clerk.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:09 am

Lily waves its hand again and a second gate slams down over the door, just in time for the door to rattle and the gate slam down on Tremor's tail. Zecora pulls him into a seat with another chain, and highfives an illusory hand floating near her. They make the best team.

Lily smirks at everyone, looking like the cat that got into the cream pot. "Yooo, welcome to the party. No one's leavin' till the popo scram, which could take hours. Guess there was another murder!"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:43 am

Tremor struggles in frustration and also in fear letting out groans starring at the cat, Tremor twitches his head side to side bird like having his eyes locked on the cat.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:55 am

Zaynabi observes everything in amusement. Everything is amusing to pup. Pup doesn't care if the cops are here, it'll all work out in the end.

Fenrir shifts in his seat uncomfortablely. He's never had a good track record around the police. He changes forms easily, a massive black wolf sitting where he had sat a moment ago, he rests his head on the table. Watching Zaynabi smile and pat his head.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:05 am

Artemis flinches back, wrinkling her nose at the sudden smell of dog. She hisses through clamped-shut fangs, and scoots her chair back to hide behind Zecora. Werewolves are so inelegant. She hates them.

Lily takes a seat on the counter, swinging its legs and floating a cup of coffee over to slurp at it. It is having fun with all these customers. "So, anyone gonna introduce themself? Or is Zecora gonna have to read it out of y'all's heads?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:09 am

Harc crosses his arms, thoroughly unamused by this. He scoots over to the window, hoping to slip out of notice by these nutjobs until law enforcement disperses.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:21 am

Tremor struggles a little but eventually braking the chains running towards the cat full sprints claws extended ready to grab his tasteless but blood coated meal.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:25 am

Lily snatches up the cat in its arms, changing its teeth to huge sharp fangs and baring them at Tremor. It is not letting this... thing, kill its pet. All their customers- and loves- love the cat. It lashes out, smacking Tremor on the back of the head, and Zecora snickers.

Zecora drags Tremor back to the chair, binding it with stretchy bands of shadow this time. he will not escape again. "Maybe we were unclear! No murder allowed, or we'll plop you outside and let the police catch you..."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:32 am

Tremor shakes at the word he knows police as the other words slip his mind but that one catches his attention, he sits still trying to hold his urge moving his claws and hands violently.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:44 am

Zaynabi basically ignores everything around pup. Pup doesn't care what happens currently. The lizardboy looks kinda cute tho. Pup smiles and scratches Fenrir behind the ears. So cute.

Fenrir growls pleasantly, he enjoys the scratches of this admittedly odd witch child.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next