otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

magickal rp

+3
Felicity
Lord Ryu_Aka
Shadow
7 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

magickal rp - Page 10 Empty Re: magickal rp

Post by Shadow Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Artemis holds out her hand to Tremor, smiling and speaking in his mind. Thank you, I'm not crazy at all, nor do I mean you harm. Yes, you might kill for me, but I will do the same for you. We can be tanglebuddies. 

She ignores Rhasha, only beckoning Tremor forward, still baring her teeth in a smile. Tremor has grown on her, and she feasted upon the rotting corpses in his lair. She's glutted and sleepy-calm, especially from the pacifying Zecora did, and her moirail watches from the corner.

Lily watches Katherine and Beyele, not interfering. It's none of its concern if Beyele is her mother, even if it rather likes Katherine.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:56 pm

Tremor looks at Rhasha and Artemis "Rhasha my hate grows towards you as each god forsaken breathe comes out of that hollow shell of yours you peasant, I won't harm. Or approach you with a red hand but It's a good thing that you know my emotions towards such a thing, you merly make me sick" Artemis you will be the first to know when I arrive, you'll hear me and Lair? I had a Lair why you have to show me when I return. Tremor grows a huge smile on his face he walks up to Artemis and squeezes her hand "I will be back and better than ever" Tremor goes with his brother Risid and runs off in the forest.

Last edited by Red Attu on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:00 pm

Rhasha flashes after the two and pierces Risid's side with a spike, he immediatly freezes, paralyzed. She then takes Tremor and shocks him to paralysis, then jumps up a tree and binds him to the branches. After a few seconds Risid falls over dead. "FYI Tremor, Nazi experiments were never their own people. They were prisoners who were tortured or taken as children for the purpose of experimentation. They considered anyone not like them to be more like animals,  and not given a real choice about what they became. You would have been lobotomized and brainwashed during the experimentation. I was trying to save you but it appears you'd rather the long sleep."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:09 pm

Tremor can't do anything but listen and look at Rhasha. How dare you why won't you just let me go, go and change for Christ sake what is your obsession over me. Long sleep ha for what I haven't threatened your life now did I? 
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:26 pm

Rhasha leaves Tremor bound, paralyzed, and goes to where Risid lies, binds him to a tree and grabs another spike. She heats the spike with fire magic and sends a jolt of electricity through it. She pierces Risid with the spike and the jolt restarts his heart. "Give me a good reason why I shouldn't leave the both of you dead then kill this sorceress that likes to play God. You try anything and you are dead again."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:33 pm

"How about a deal my friend, Tremor gets turned but he doesn't come near you or this town, and you can kill me after the transformation is complete. Deal or no deal. Your pick."
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:37 pm

"He was changed in the first place because the science that made him and you is rough and imperfect. I just smoothed the edges of the hybridization, fixed the brain damage, and gave him a mouth. Have to give me something better than that."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:47 pm

"Looks like we have to do this by force then I suppose" Risid yells out a scream of terror and agony making everyone collapse to there knees holding there ears. "They are coming momentarily, hope you have fun dear" After Risid said that 13 creatures appeared on buildings surrounding them all 4 of the creatures quickly grab Tremor and runs off splitting apart and vanishing through the trees, while the others look Rhasha. They all speak at once, "We are many, you are but one we will destroy you, you have corrupted one of our own for this pentalty is death on your behalf if you try to retrieve Tremor" All the creatures look at Artemis once again speaking at once. "You, you want to protect him we plea your life and give you Mersey we thank you"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:52 pm

The moment Risid opens his mouth to shriek Rhasha Zaps his throat to paralyze the vocals letting nothing more than a whisper out. "Try that again you will be dead. Now, better give a good reason because now I'm itching to end you."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:25 am

"I have heavy hearts my dear young brother and one of 47 of us gone bad but since you fixed him he is ours now so give him back, you've done your fair share Tremor is mine now and soon to be the blood suckers over there, I mean look at her she looks like she always wanted a pet like Tremor, let her have him. Like I said KILL ME KILL JUST KILL ME ,DEATH IS NO DEMEANOR IN MY BOOK SO JUST END ME, HELL DO IT THE MOST SICKEST WAY POSSIBLE, but spare Tremor, he was the you youngest of us all and also born prematurely mild retardation if you will. Please let him go......... Just let him go. He's just a boy let Tremor have his wishes.... If he wishes to become a pet let him become a pet don't destroy that, that's like destroying a kids dream to fly or run like cheetah."
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:50 am

"There's not a word from your mouth that rings true. If he becomes the vamp's pet he's a threat to me and others, therefore no reason to let him live. There's not a trace of retardation in him, just the damage that had been done by the experiments. When I'd first told him that a vamp wanted him as a pet, after he'd woke up, he didn't seem to like the idea. Try again."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:41 am

Rhasha gets cold "Let me go I'm restricted from this area he will rip me to shreds if he find out I'm here so let me go. These aren't my neck of the woods they're his and if he discovers I'm here then.......... I'm dead dead dead dead, by God I can feel him now let me go please I am NOT DYING THAT WAY LIKE A SLAUGHTERED PIG. I-I don't even care anymore Rhasha don't hold me here until he comes please......he he is something else. His dark aura is getting stronger as I speak if he remembers me by my name if something clicks in his mind I..... I'm done for. Damn just kill me now, you end me and leave me here I'm not letting him get me."

Last edited by Red Attu on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:38 am

Beyale looks down, "You look exactly like your other mother...."

Katherine sits up, shaking, "I-I've spent almost all of my life looking for you and her.... And... She is dead..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:11 am

Lily is watching Beyele and Katherine. Its hands are linked with Zecora's, and it is vaguely worried for Katherine.

Last edited by Shadow on Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:30 am

Katherine turns away, "I-I need time to think... It's too much for me."

Beyale nods and walks over to another table, sitting down quietly.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:36 am

"Not an option." Rhasha waves a hand and the surrounding area with her, Tremor, and Risid is protected with a fire ward and the temperature rises back. "It is one of my jobs to kill man-made creatures and those who make them. They are an offense to nature, especially when made to slaughter."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:39 am

"Don't leave me here for him to come!!! Are you mad!!!"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:43 am

"Then I Guess you'd better think fast, and give me a good reason why I shouldn't kill you both and the sorceress who likes to make you."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:47 am

"Tremor...... Tremor where is he..... I will tell you the actual truth... After protect me or kill me because he's not going rip my spin out"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:01 am

"Tremor is up a tree bound and paralyzed, he's within the ward and close enough to hear."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:09 am

"Our files existed yes..... But we've been experimented on 3 times one in the 1500's another in the 1800's and the last 1942..... I know this sounds crazy."
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:13 am

"Not so crazy as you think. Continue."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:25 am

"Tremor is the only few that can be summoned by almost anyone like a long folklore to scare kids he's been turned human before but eventually gone back to his original state, he killed 14 of the other creatures due to being turned back and since you turned him back he's either going to change soon by a summoning or by me"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:31 am

"Not so, he wasn't turned back human. I used a chimera alteration method to smooth the edges between human and wolf in what he was. There's no reverting from that, especially when I am the only only who still has complete knowledge of making and altering true chimeras. Its a fundamental change that also makes summoning impossible, because the summoning spell that had been used would have to be completely altered to fit."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:40 am

"So.... Tremor is back to normal...... Haha did you caught the other one? Please tell me he had him on his chains, he T-RX2 they killed Tremor the 1st way back when after Hitler committed suicide they thought they failed so they both killed the doctors, civilians, you name it T-RX2 he's the one you want to kill. We all have duplicates"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next