otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

magickal rp

+3
Felicity
Lord Ryu_Aka
Shadow
7 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

magickal rp - Page 6 Empty Re: magickal rp

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:46 am

Beyale stops drinking and puts her hand into one of her pockets, pulling out a small wad of cash. She looks at it as if counting it, "This will cover it, right?" She hands the wad of cash over, there is around $127 in there.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:47 am

Rhasha silently flies off the roof following the two leaving the cafe. She follows them above the forest waiting for a chance to separate them. She Hears them approach a deep cave that stinks of rotten meat.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:15 pm

tw death and slight gore:

Lily takes the money, smiling down at Beyele and tossing exactly half of it back down. "No tip necessary! We live to serve~" Its tail is lashing, and it licks the tip of its nose with a flash of teeth. The money floats into the magically protected lockbox, and it pulls out a chair next to Bayele, draping its scaly tail through the back of it.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:20 pm

Rhasha lands silently outside the cave, and in a flash she zips in and grabs the creature and zips out as fast as a bolt of lightning. At the entrance she leaves a short-term fire trap to keep the vampire from following for a few hours. She runs about a mile out and binds the hands and feet of the creature.

Last edited by Azeera on Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:20 pm

Beyale goes back to drinking. After a moment or two, it seems to have taken a hold as she puts the bottle down and looks a fair bit more than tipsy. She looks across the table, "Allectus, don't make me shoot you. Really? You think I can't do that?" She glances to Lily, "I guess I can't right here. Later, I will put a round in your head, Allectus. You don't disobey your officer like that."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:27 pm

I'm glad your interested master, Tremor goes to point to the bloody canvas on the wall then he feels something grabbing  and he shrieks not knowing what's going on he makes a high pitch static noise sending signals to whatever who has him towards  there brain nervous system.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:29 pm

Artemis shrieks, a piercing sound that rends the ears of anyone within a hundred yards, shattering their eardrums and making blood leak out of their ears. Her minions obey her every whim because she protects and loves them with the depths of her platonic heart. She can't allow this! But, she's trapped. She rends the walls of the cave with her claws, chest rumbling with a growl. Rhasha is dead when she escapes.

Lily doesn't even look mildly disturbed, only blinking its first set of eyelids and tapping the table with a claw to get her attention. "Who's Allectus, if you don't mind me asking?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:30 pm

Rhasha gives Tremor a brief paralytic zap."Hush now, I want to make a deal with you that you'll find more appealing than that vamp's." and she takes off into the air to a high tree.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:33 pm

Tremor looks at Rhasha listening carefully trying to put her words together. Tremor shakes his head.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:34 pm

"Oh. Allectus is one of my troops. He's one of the more... outgoing ones. I had a dream where he died... He says it wasn't a dream. How would he be able to tell me then? It's silly. He is just trying to toy with an officer. Well I'll shoot him for trying to scare me."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:45 pm

"A deal to help you, maybe fix the bad stuff from experiment. No more master needed." Rhasha says slowly and carefully so he can understand.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:48 pm

Tremor nods head listening slightly
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:01 pm

"I know how to make and how to fix, I find mage and give instructions to fix. Healer magic, alchemy, and your file fix science mistakes, make better fit or reverse completely if you want. Then teach language and knowledge of world."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Tremor grasps Rhasha by her throat digging his claws into her neck, He likes Artemis and he doesn't mind being her pet nor Letting her be his master, he has adapted to this murder, chaos, destruction, and fear and he likes it, Tremor throws Rhasha of the tree letting her hit the ground and he quickly climbs do this tree running back to his Cavern.

Last edited by Red Attu on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:41 pm

Rhasha flashes out of Tremor's reach delivering another shock to paralyze him. she tsks him "See I'm not letting someone like you stay in the hands of someone who will use you for her petty vedettas. I offer you a chance at freedom, to have a choice and voice of your own."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:52 pm

Tremor yells hoping that Artemis hears him, Tremor has a voice and choice of his own why would he kill those doctors and runaway.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:01 pm

Rhasha sighs, and gives Tremor a hard thump to the head knocking him unconscious. Then she lifts him and flies off.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:37 pm

Beyale growls quietly, "Allectus, I swear you are digging your own grave."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:15 am

What happens:
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:33 am

Tremor wakes up in a daze finding that he is restrained to a bed, he has no idea a where he is or what's happening.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:36 am

Rhasha walks over and opens the scroll facing towards Tremor. After a flash of light(Tremor now fully understands and can speak the common language of the world) she closes the scroll and puts it away. "Can you understand me?" She asks Tremor.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:39 am

Wh-Why are you saying that?......... Who are you...... Where the hell am I?
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:42 am

"You were... sick for awhile, it affected your mind. Needed to make sure you could understand spoken language. You are in the basement of my friend's house, he's a healer. My name is Rhasha, your name is Tremor."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:43 am

Sick...... What kind of illness can make a person loss their capability to speak? Tremor..... Odd name isn't it?
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:46 am

"Brain damage.  You were basically rabid. A vampire was going to make you their pet. Not sure where the name came from though, met you about a day ago and had to act quickly once that vamp tried to slave you."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next