otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasy rp II: the revengening

+3
Azeera
Hissarray
Rosalinaheart612
7 posters

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 4 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Rosalinaheart612 Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:23 am

Blake starts to look around when was pulled into the shadow realm. "Oh that is great." He said as he saw a fox with a other wolf and his tail flicked.
Rosalinaheart612
Rosalinaheart612

Back to top Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 4 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Felicity Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:18 am

"I don't, unfortunately. Though only time will tell whether I will see her or not."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:04 pm

Nyx watches Azeera and Felicity silently, hooking black claws through their auras so as not to lose them again. In the burst of shadow magic released by Hack after his mate was killed, their tendrils melted, and they were unable to stay attached to their hosts. they won't let go of them again. Shifting to their humanoid form, they sidle through the shadow realm, dragging everyone with them and popping out in front of Hack, to be greeted by Zora's laughter.

"Oh, fuck yes! Way to go, cute shadow whatever you are, the gangs all together again!"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:09 pm

"I had been waiting for Hack. I didn't know Zora was here. I assume everyone has seen my... Associate."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:41 pm

Azeera bristles a bit as she feels Nyx latch into her again. With a shake she removes Nyx's hold Please don't do that again. She says mentally to Nyx. "Associate?"
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:40 am

"I hired someone to deliver messages to some people." Felicity sits near to the door.

Nyx hears a voice in their head, a soft and feminine voice, "Cute shadow, would you be so kind as to do something for me? I want you to take Felicity out of the room away from everyone and drape across her shoulders like a cloak and stroke her tails. After a moment or two just whisper to her the words Mother is dead. Do that for me and I can have someone killed for you if you so wish."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:30 am

Having landed on Karganis Hack along with Zareth the vampire have made their way inland, leaving the ship tethered to the coast. As Hack strolls up the sand he does so with a heavy heart, knowing what awaits him in the jungle ahead.

In the distance he can see the port town, it's on the verge of falling apart, not surprising as his reason for being here has long been dubbed a myth.
But he knows better now doesn't he? Hack twitches nervously as they vanish behind the trees, leaving the beach behind them and entering the jungle's maw.

((Briefly before Nyx appears))
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:43 pm

"Hmm..." Azeera looks off to the side and shifts back to her wolf form. "I guess I'll stick with you until the group is together."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:55 pm

Attu looks at Nyx, Azeera, Felicity, and the others speaking to Azeera "It's been awhile friend how are you."
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:27 pm

Nyx twitches, but doesn't respond to the voice in any other way. They don't take orders, and they've done quite enough to the nogitsune- they need her help, anyway. 

Lazuli pounces on the bed, rolling around and making herself comfortable. She doesn't know any of these people, so she has nothing to speak of. Her ears perk up so as to let her listen, and she impales a pillow with her horns, just to be a bitch. 

Zora cackles, appearing out of the charm as a shadowy figure and poking at everyone. Her hand goes through them, of course, but she's not bothered. "Yooo, can we get straight to bringing me back to life already?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:30 pm

The voice rings in Nyx's head again, "Fine, have it your way. I'll break the news to her later then."

Felicity tries to hug Zora, though she goes right through her and looks disappointed.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:39 am

After a few minutes of strolling through the jungle Hack comes upon a stone circle built into the soil, old weathered markings carved into it. As he sees it Hack lights a smile, a gleam of hope in his eyes as he rushes to the circle.
He kneels down and dusts it off just to be sure, given his hopeful look this seems to be the place. "Haha, Yes! At last..." He exclaims to himself as he looks over yonder towards the inner jungle, only a bare mile left now.

As he's about to keep going however he feels a definite shift in the magical current, one so uncomfortably familiar that he feels like he's being mauled by a bear. Suddenly, on the very stone slab Nyx, along with almost every member of Hack's previous venture stands before him.

As the arcane dust settles Hack blinks in disbelief, utterly perplexed...and not necessarily happy, his earlier look of hope replaced by a grim visage of irritation.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:23 pm

Zora bounces excitedly in place Come on what are we waiting for, let's go bring me back bitches!

Zareth sighs and rolls his eyes. Zora is such a twit sometimes. And why she insists on cursing so much he will never know.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:21 pm

Nyx rolls their eyes, sitting down on the stone slab and curling up, laying their tail over their paws. "That was the intention here, yes. Felicity, do you know where the last pages are? Others, hello..."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:37 pm

"I have no need for the last pages. They'll be in the hands of some powerful mage no doubt though."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:52 am

"It might be good to find the last two pages, if nothing else for extra safety..." Azeera says quietly.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:47 am

"Anything could happen, not saying it will we should find the last two pages" Attu looks at Nyx and Felicity.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:14 am

"Well the shadow can't die, right? Most of the side effects are only applicable to mortal bodies." Felicity sighs.

Everyone in the area hears a voice in their head, "How was the trip, little ones? Everyone getting along?" A wave of darkness passes over everyone and when it subsides a rather short fox person is stood nearby, their fur black with a white underbelly and front paws. They bear resemblance to a humanoid fennec fox. They have a muzzle on, though their voice is projected into people's heads. "Oh and Felicity, my dear, do pay respects to Mother."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:48 am

"Despite being cocooned for 3 years, doing great..... Who are you again? My memory is foggy."
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:59 am

"Why, my name is Katherine. Though I'm not always known by that." Felicity goes wide-eyed,

"N-no... Katherine... You went missing long ago... Mother said you were dead." Katherine laughs,
"Maybe I am. But I'm here none the less."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:12 am

"Nice to meet you Kathy" Attu looks at Felicity "Sorry for the Uh...... Attempted Attacks" Attu slightly grins.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:14 am

"Normally people freak out when they see a dark fox person with a muzzle on. I like you."

Felicity starts panting and panicking.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:45 am

"Felicity why is you breathing so erratic?" Attu looks at Katherine "And you are not scolded by my appearance? We will get along well I assume"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:52 am

"Being a spirit that is kind of worshiped and deals with death often, I'm not bothered by you."

Felicity shakily points at Katherine.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:01 pm

Attu giggles "Can't believe this, on the other hand Nyx and Ruby wasn't so struck about my appearance..... Katherine is it.... Yes why Felicity trembling I can feel her fear" Attu looks at Felicity in mystery.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next