otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasy rp II: the revengening

+3
Azeera
Hissarray
Rosalinaheart612
7 posters

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 8 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Azeera Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:09 pm

Azeera flashes between Attu and serenity, slashing his tendrils away. "I said don't try it pup." Azeera says in a cold voice..
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 8 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Red Attu Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:15 pm

"Are you serious........" Attu grabs Serenity's tongue and pulls it.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:17 pm

Serenity yelps and bites down hard. Katherine looks over when she hears Serenity yelp, "What do you think you are doing to my little one!?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:20 pm

Azeera reaches and makes Attu release Serenity's tongue, and throws him away from them. "Last warning pup."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:30 pm

Attu stares at Azeera "What the fuck your doing?" Attu looks at Katherine and shrugs "Little to no damage you shouldn't worry."
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:37 pm

"Protecting someone from you. Again." Azeera says baring her canines at Attu with her ears laid back.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:37 pm

"And what is to say you haven't hurt her?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:53 pm

"I can hurt her if I really want to" Attu slides his tendrils over himself looking at Nyx with a smile. "No one tells you to be a protector Azeera"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:58 pm

"You hurt her and you won't see the sun rise tomorrow." Serenity winks at Attu, smiling a bit.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:05 pm

Attu growls at Serenity "Don't even you little......."
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:08 pm

"Im protected. I'm that adorable." Serenity continues to smile at Attu
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:10 pm

Nyx is sulking in a corner, hugging themselves tight with all their tendrils and utterly ignoring the happenings. Lazuli stoops by them and says with an evil smile, "Awww, you're so much cuter when you show emotions!", reaching out to squish their cheeks, only to be soundly rebuffed by a tendril slapping her across her pretty face. She spits a burst of blue fire in her shock and pain, and Nyx flinches back with a high-pitched, ear-rending cry.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:19 pm

"Attu your voice annoys me, maybe I should just remove your tongue." Azeera smirks. "Or maybe I should tell you about your mother." She glances back at Serenity. "I protect, as is my nature. I kill, as is also my nature. I just find less need for destruction than you seem to revel in."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:25 pm

Attu looks at Azeera " Don't even bring my mother in this fucker..... How the you know what happened to her anyway HUH?!?" Attu holds his ears looking at Nyx "What the fuck are doing to Nyx" Attu walks over to Lazuli tendrils flailing.

Last edited by Red Attu on Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Lazuli turns to Attu, hands on her hips as she spits fire, billowing with heat just in front of his face. "Whatever I fuckin' want to, obviously. Who the fuck are you, anyway? Nyx, call off your pet; he doesn't understand the ways of hatefriends."

Nyx shrugs and brings their hand across their throat in a sharp motion, rolling blank eyes at Attu, one tendril sneakily going behind Lazuli and tugging at her floofy hair, pulling her towards Nyx. They end up tangled together, both spitting mad.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:42 pm

Attu looks at Nyx and Lazuli laughing "Well then didn't have to be a dick... But that's you" Attu leans against the wall closing his eyes.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:51 pm

"Hmm," Azeera's grin widens "After we incident with the prior empress, my pack went and tracked down a nearby abomination we sensed and destroyed it. Before it died it claimed to be your mother."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:58 pm

"Wh-what's an... Abomination...?" Serenity nudges Azeera.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:00 pm

"I fucking said STOP..... LIES ALL LIES ALL OF IT" Attu tendrils slithers around him forming a ball curling him up. "Don't say a word new one, she has spoken enough"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:06 pm

"I don't understand. What is an... Abomination?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:08 pm

"Depends on its origin, but always something that shouldn't be here. Throws the world out of order and causes chaos. Termination mandatory, some of them are accidents whose existence is pain and are relieved to be ended. In this case a normal creature had gotten entwined with a kind of shadow horror, unable to be separated when it was very young. Shadow horrors are bound into the dreamlands, because their existence outside of dream and shadow is too dangerous. Mainly for their love of slaughter, torture, and pain." Azeera says keeping an eye on Attu.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:10 pm

"Horror? Am I one of those?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:26 pm

Azeera looks at Serenity "Nope, definitly not. They smell bad, at least to my kind. If you dream of being chased by a faceless entity that inspires only pure terror, it tries to kill you, and you can't recall a single feature. That's a shadow horror, the numerous shadow lords bound them in dreams to keep them in control. They are killed if they escape and always look grotesque."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:29 pm

Attu growls at Azeera, getting up "Shut.... Up, don't speak....." Attu walks to Azeera, what's left of his ears are laid back, with a large menacing grin showing black blood spattered teeth.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:39 pm

Azeera looks Attu in the eyes, "Is that supposed to scare me? Have to try harder than that. Besides its no concern of yours what I tell another, especially if they ask for the information."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next