otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

magickal rp

+3
Felicity
Lord Ryu_Aka
Shadow
7 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

magickal rp - Page 12 Empty Re: magickal rp

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:07 pm

"Do you feel that Tremor is safe with you or should I take him? I don't smell any? But keep a look at out I love your job, Risid any words....." 

"Hell to the Fuck yes your not killing me okay and what he says is true yes.......it's true I wanted to change him back I'm mean he seemed like he loved it being free.... In the wild so I gave it to him we gave it to him"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:28 pm

"Tremor doesn't trust me right now. He wants to be changed back and become a vampire's pet murder machine. Thanks to Risid's interference. Would be relatively easy to remedy once I find out what they implanted into his wrist."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:10 pm

"The humans? Microchip I suppose, I'm sure you'll find it. And Risif was right about his past im afraid he did kill his family and gone on a streak afterwards" Hemgra looks down "Killing one of my own is tough.... Any last wards Risid before I put you in my chains and maybe you want to speak Rhasha?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:14 pm

"Microchip, definitley easy to fix. Have to get a few medical supplies for after." Rhasha looks at Risid "Anything to add?"
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:26 pm

"Take me" 

Hemgra looks at Risid "Very well then.... send out Tremor #1"

Risid eyes are huge with fear "What..... me and Tremor #3 killed him he shouldn't be living he should be headless" 

"I restored him after your mishaps fool, and he's stronger than ever he helps when things get out of hand but he is no match for Tremor #2 where ever he is. He can regenerate limbs, heals himself, harden his skin, he's stronger than the others the smartest, the most dangerous as well he was made to out do almost anything I'm afraid"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:17 am

Artemis giggles, covering her mouth with a hand as she watches Tremor feast. Damn, now shes hungry again. She snags a passing minion with her claws, and tells him, "Find me a human to eat?"

He bows his head and hurries off. Her meal arrives within five minutes, and she sinks in her fangs to drain the girls body of blood, tossing the crumpled and pale corpse to the side.

Lily shrugs, and says, "Alcohol. you needed it." She pats Katherine's head.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:32 am

Tremor laughs with a sadist smile with intestines intruding from his mouth "How lovely, I'll save the heart for dessert" Tremor sits down watching her drain the human drinking her like a smoothly, while Tremor stretches and plays with the minions corpse.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:21 am

Zaynabi growls faintly. "Not a miss. I'm agender. Call me pup or pups, Kk?" Pup smiles and kisses his cheek. "You're cute, I like you. And I like him too." Pup smiles at Fenrir and pets him still. Pup wonders if they can all go and /play/. That would be fun.

Fenrir growls pleasantly with his eyes shut. Completely tuning out whatever's going on.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:50 am

Artemis giggles, wiping a splatter of blood off her cheek. "How lovely, are you going to share? I want some!" She suddenly stands on tiptoes, hugging Tremor tight.

Lily growls a little, tempted to shred the boy for misgendering Zaynabi. If he couldn't be sure of someone's gender- which you never can- it's proper procedure to refrain from using gendered language.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:14 pm

Tremor looks at Artemis and says nothing hugging her back and grabs the heart and gives it her, with an intestine still hanging from his mouth he slurps the string like organ like spaghetti.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:35 pm

"I've never been fond of alcohol... I prefer /other/ intoxicants..." Katherine goes a bit red faced.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:06 pm

Rhasha looks at Hemgra, " I can protect him if he agrees to stay with me, but if he'd rather not then you should take him. I can still get the chip out, he near tore open a wrist saying there was something in it." Rhasha flashes up to the paralyzed Tremor and frees his arm. after giving a mild jolt to interrupt the nerve feeling of the area she retrieves a flask of water, a cloth, a dagger, and a few clean strips of linen. She cleans the area of the blood and dirt, and examines his wrist, carefully poking around. She then takes her dagger and does a neat slice, which surprisingly bleeds little(if you cut the correct area of your wrist it will bleed little to none.) and reaches in with her claws to pull out a small bit of circuitry. She then cleans the area again and wraps it up neatly and tightly with the linen strips. She reties him and unparalyzes him, leaving the area on his arm numb, then returns to Hemgra. "You can ask him what he wants, since he feels he can't trust me even tough I told him the truth. The area on his arm will heal in a week if he heals like a normal person and he leaves it alone."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:40 pm

"Thank you Rhahsa, why aren't you in the creature hunter business? Killing the inhuman threats, the nightmares that children create. For instance the top 3" Hemgra pulls out a list. "Der Grobmann or Der Ritter but you probably know him as Slenderman, Stitch, Sandman. These are the main 3 that are pure evil I would love your help in searching them. Hemgra looks up to Tremor "Well then..... My child would you like to be changed or stay in this condition?" 

"Holy fuck what are you, you demon your the spawn of satan himself Rhasha he's the one you should be......" Tremors rambling is stopped by Hemgra 

"I am a test experiment yes, if that's what your saying but made for good. I was made to kill other experiments and rid of the mythical nightmares and demons that flood minds around the world" 

I-I'm staying with Rhasha I like her, after all she did save me."
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:21 pm

"I'll definitely keep an eye out for them and my ear to the ground for any rumors. For now though, I need to figure out what is killing people in the city over there before it turns into a battleground. I mostly wander, and track down rumors of killer creatures, normal and otherwise." Rhasha says to Hemgra.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:27 pm

Katherine glances to Lily, going even redder as she looks out of the window. Don't think about it.. Don't think about it... Don't think about it...
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:30 pm

"Dogs maybe..... Vampires..... What if it's another human? Then what? Always except the unexpected Rhasha. If you do then call me" Hemgra hands Rhasha a small chip.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:20 pm

"Humans get turned in to the law, as some others easily contained, after gathering the sufficient evidenece for the law to arrest. Though, some humans are as bad as the creatures they make. If it would be something not so easily handled, I'd usually take care of it myself or trap it." Rhasha says, carefully taking the chip and stowing it away.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:25 pm

"A group maybe and if they like killing humans we can have that trap set up but what if it fails? And then we would be held responsible. We can't have that"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:37 pm

"Very true, best thing is always to observe for awhile as stealthily as possible and track their movements, that way you can attempt to ascertain whether they have cohorts that also need to be factored in." Rhasha says nodding.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:14 pm

"Hopefully you find this bastard soon Rhasha, I have serious cases to attend to, Slenderman killed 9 more he always leave his symbol after the spree a X inside a Circle and he probably took the children, known for it. He just kills off the elders 18 and higher, nobody knows what he do to those kids either..... Shame" Hemgra shakes his head in disgust not even going that sinister rite of Slendys motive.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:22 pm

"I have a suspicion that Slenderman might be a fae, there are many stories of fae that live in a world parallel to ours that like to steal children for their amusement. If so, he'd be able to slip between the two worlds, just a tip for your hunt." Rhasha says with a smile.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:28 pm

"Well that fucking great, just perfect so how I'm going to catch this thing if he transports through a different world? Well thank you for your help anyway Rhasha it was a pleasure meeting you."
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:35 pm

"Find a faerie hill, there's places that are portals there and looking through a ring of pure silver or smudging a paste made from vervain over your eyes supposedly lets you see through their illusions. And they are very vulnerable to pure iron, not like the fae here which are mostly mix-breeds. Happy hunting." Rhasha says with a salute.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:44 pm

"Fantastic you've helped out a lot I'll tell you that Rhasha.  Find this person or group that's killing humans , bring them down and give them hell" Hemgra salutes Rhasha back.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:04 am

"With pleasure." Rhasha says then she turns back to Tremor. "Can I trust you not to run?"
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next