otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

+3
Felicity
Azeera
Ebony
7 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Azeera Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Yes, normal fires harm most any mortal creature.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:46 pm

"I know. Fire is made of light and sound though. In theory."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:50 pm

A highly skilled water mage can make clear and translucent gemstones. An earth mage can make a lake. All it takes is considering how to make it possible. In theory one who controls shadows should also have some control over light and dark because shadows are a mix.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:53 pm

"I know. I'm just saying. I get too much time to think." The fire on Fidget's paw goes out. "All I could do was practice and guard."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:58 pm

Why do you think monks who live in seclusion are so dangerous? All that time to do nothing but practice makes a lethal human.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:11 pm

"I spent almost two centuries guarding a crystal. Before that I had spent two centuries guarding a sword. And it 'went missing' like this one did. And I am still with it."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:00 pm

Attu begins thinking about Nyx and Ruby on why and how they get themselves into this asking them "Nyx, Ruby do you both know where we are going or simply we are all just chickens with our heads cut off running from guards? What if we stumble on something that's a greater threat?" Nyx should know what I'm talking about.

Last edited by Red Attu on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:06 am

Ruby shrugs, her scales rippling and on edge. She hasn't thought much beyond not wanting to have to see her mother, she would probably kill all of them out of spite. So maternal. "Let's start by getting the hell out a here, yeah?"

Nyx looks down upon Azeera, nuzzling against Ruby's chest. "I have... friends, who can protect us. We just need to get to the next country." They're more like toys than friends.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:43 am

As Azeera tugs Hack's tail he hisses irritably, still fast asleep, whacking her on the nose with it as he tosses and turns slightly.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:40 am

Zora grabs Hack by the collar and shakes him roughly. "Wake the fuck up bitch!"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:51 am

Hack's eyes instantly fly open to see a large portion of the gang gathered in his room, looking heavily confused. "Why do I get the feeling I'm not gonna get a briefing here?"
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:59 am

I agree with Ruby lets get out of here, but where are we going is the question?
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:34 am

Nyx rolls their eyes, annoyed, and whaps Attu with a tentacle. "The next city. We need to go /now/, the guards have just entered the palace."

Ruby's eyes widen, and her grip on nyx tightens. Fucking hell.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:51 am

By God your a horrid bitch "Attu says in a pissed tone" and why so Wide e.... Eyed....... Oh Dear
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:59 am

Zora grabs Hack by the tail and drags him out if bed. "Come on Ya bloody dumbass. We have to go /now/." She continues to drag him into the hall way.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:01 pm

Hack remains confused as he's uncomfortably dragged down the hallway, he casually looks at Zora and asks, "Is this how I can expect our daily morning routine to go?"
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:07 pm

Ruby runs after Zora, and Nyx's tendrils pull everyone else along. No being left behind. She takes a sharp left, her claws screeching on the tile floor, and comes out in a room with a balcony and convenient gaps in the stones of the wall. "C'mon, we gotta climb. They can track our magical signature."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:12 pm

Zora grins at Hack. "Possibly." She growls. "Climbing? You're kidding me right...not that I can't climb I just don't think Hack here can hahahahahahahah."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:15 pm

Hack makes a face at Zora, frowning as he pushes the rest aside and sinks his claws into the rock, quickly climbing across the wall. "I don't know what's going on but I hope you got a plan for it lady!" Hack shouts to Ruby, aware of the danger at least.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:19 pm

How does going up help? Not all of us can fly. Azeera asks, keeping pace with the group.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:21 pm

Zora climbs after him easily. "Wait up lizardboy."

Zareth grumbles quietly. He could have sworn he smelled Zora, and if he's correct a lovely lizardman with her. He grins and checks himself out in a nearby puddle...now where is she..
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:23 pm

Hack is the only one that can climb and we are stuck here.... Unless He chooses to carry us one by one over the wall.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:27 pm

We leaving Lexa and Felicity behind?((is itI the city wall he's climbing or a building ))
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:31 pm

Hack climbs steadily and quickly not waiting a moment as he reaches the top, as he scours the horizon he can see the empire's battalion gathered outside the city gates.
He gasps in fear quite heavily as one of his charms lifts up, the spirit within awakening. "Well this is a fine bloody mess!" Blazer says as he floats over his shoulder.

"What are we gonna do about this?" Hack replies, still staring at the tens of soldiers stationed outside the city gates. "Just keep that crystal close, if you lose it there'll be more hell to pay than what's waiting for me in the afterlife..." Blazer says and promptly vanishes as the others make their way up.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:34 pm

Zareth grins. There they are, it's a bit hard to make out from here but Zar never forgets a friend. He laughs to himself and bounces up to the soldiers. "Hai people."

Last edited by Ebony on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next