otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

+3
Felicity
Azeera
Ebony
7 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 17 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Ebony Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:34 pm

Zareth did hear Hack. "Okay you two lovebirds. Just be quiet alright? Hahah." He shifts away and bounces into the castle. "I'll be within ear shot if you need me!"
Zora grins. "Do you like him?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 17 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Shadow Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:55 pm

Ruby nods, grabbing onto Red's claw and squeezing, her wings flapping. She wants her shadow, and she's looking forward to maybe getting to kill Attu.

Nyx cuddles close to Attu, shrinking from the cold.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:04 pm

Hack gives Zora a thoroughly unamused expression, "No." He pauses briefly to stare into the fire some more, his blood warmed by both it and her. "But he seems to have your best interests at heart, and that's good enough for me." He says and smiles weakly, clearly tired.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:13 pm

Zora snuggles close to him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Moons I love you so much..." She kisses him softly.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:17 pm

When we get there shift into something small and light. Teleports us to the woods near Attu and Nyx and turns into a dragonfly.

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Hack turns his head towards Zora and kisses her back, embracing her as he does so. "I love you too..." Hack's charms glow slightly, moved by the swirl of emotion in his mind.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:24 pm

Ruby turns into a jewel-colored butterfly and flutters after red. It may not be the best form for hiding in the snowy land, but she looks pretty.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:38 pm

Attu laughs "Hold on Nyx" Attu takes his claws and slicing his own throat letting out a massive howl, holding Nyx close by his side. Minutes after Attu's dead corpse starts to move... 5 black tentacles intruding from his black dripping black tar like liquid, his red fur slowly falls off reveling his skin and stitches can be seen with extended skin overlapping each he patched them on himself and his eyes.... Well can't say eyes because there are gone just black empty sockets and his snout crooked with his mouth that constantly ooze out what seems like to be blood. Attu looks at Nyx.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:57 pm

I turn into a full grown ruby red dragon and grab Nyx giving her to Ruby while standing between them and Attu long enough for Ruby to deal with Nyx

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:10 pm

Attu looks at Red *Red what are you doing? Why take Nyx away?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:38 pm

"I'm just being safe and preventing any temptations and misunderstandings"

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:42 pm

"Temptation........ Temptation of what exactly? Murder? Is that where your going for Dragon? It's murder. I understand the precautions of the little one and I would never hurt Nyx"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:28 pm

Ruby what do you believe?

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:51 pm

"So... Wolf... Can you tell me your name...?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:55 pm

Looks around "Are you talking to me? And Nyx has grown a liking to me, they told Ruby themselves. I know that Ruby doesn't trust me fully yet despite the incident that happened the last time.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:56 pm

"No... Shadow wolfie."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:59 pm

I usually go by Azeera. I hope they get back soon, the storm will be breaking and its going to be nasty.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:29 pm

"I'm Fidget. And I can deal with the cold...." She continues to shiver, not showing signs of warming up. "Wh-why is this fire so cold..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:09 pm

Nyx looks like they've been hit over the head, tendrils wiggling in glee. Holy shit, they did not know Attu could do that. They love this dude. They scramble out of Ruby's clawed grip, landing with soft padded feet on the snow and running to Attu, having taken a suspiciously feline form with strange tentacles coming out of it's back.

Ruby is alarmed, but she doesn't move to grab Nyx. They have a nasty habit of cutting off people's hands if they touch them without permission. "Attu, dude, what the fuck?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:25 pm

Attu looks at Ruby "Why the harsh language friend, haven't you seen a monster before? I'm the one that appears in the kids dreams, I bring the past and unwanted memories to all the ones no try so hard to forget them I'm that thing you can't make out from the corner of your eye in the dark, woods, open area, I influence paranoia driving and making my friend insanity take control all lives I'm that shiver down your spine" Attu laughs "This is me or my grotesque form of me, doesn't this fit my mental state and my personality well? Don't you think?
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:29 pm

The fire isn't cold. it just isn't hot enough, the temperature is dropping fast. Azeera moves over to the stack of logs and carefully puts a few in the fireplace. She looks around and sees a few sealed jars of clear liquid. She opens one and sniffs it, then sneezes at the strong smell of alcohol. She takes another log and starts working on it with her claws to carve abasin into it. then she pours the alcohol into the basin and carefully puts the log in the fire and jerks her hands back as the fire flares on contact with the moonshine. the fire starts blazing hotter and the new logs catch fully warming the entire room. there, that's better
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Nyx claps their paws together like a deranged seal, and they slice open a tendril to reach out to the others, sticking them together with their acid blood. Attu cannot escape them now, he is their new monster pet. That is a thing that is happening.

Ruby looks faintly disgusted, but she steps back, shrugging. "Whatevs, I give up. Don't hurt him in your happy flailing, Nyx."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:38 pm

"I-I can't feel it... Everything is cold... I get this every now and then but... I don't know the cause..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:41 pm

Azeera shivers as she hears a faint noise on the wind, She looks around. Something's wrong... She Jumps up and runs rndomly through the shadows of the keep, and finda Hack in the room with Zora and another Lizard, she blinks and grabs Hack's arm. If you can talk to your shadow spirit without harm, tell him there's a shadow horror near here, as in really close.  THey aren't supposed to have access to the waking world. One or more has found a loophole.

Last edited by Azeera on Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Attu takes one of his tendrils grabbing Nyx putting them on his back "Very well then... Ruby your not amused? And no worries on that ill regenerate it will take time but I will"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next