otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

+3
Felicity
Azeera
Ebony
7 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:34 pm

"I-I can fly... But heights scare me... It's not fun..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:36 pm

Ruby swoops into a sudden dive, wings pinned against her sides as she falls like a stone. If Nyx hadn't been sticky, they would have all fallen to their deaths. She rolls a few times, and comes down to perch on a stone tower, shaking herself like a wet dog. Everyone goes flying off, and she turns back to her human form, a wide-hipped, tall girl with dark skin and red patches of scales, as well as golden horns and claws.

Nyx flops on the ground limply, not quite awake yet and laying there like they're dead.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:38 pm

Hack falls off and knocks his head against a rock, crashing down onto the floor. "Ow..." He stammers weakly, his voice permeated by pain.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:39 pm

Fidget bounces away a bit, yelping. She glares at Ruby before brushing herself off.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:42 pm

Attu gets up looking at Ruby "work on that landing next time, but I can't say shit you got is the hell out of there"

Last edited by Red Attu on Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:47 pm

Azeera lands lightly  and shakesbefore turning to glare at Ruby for the abrupt dismount.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:50 pm

"Were you trying to harm us, dragon?" Fidget rubs her side and head.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Who cares if she was, she a sadist she'll do shit on purpose but we are all safe and together.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:56 pm

Hack rubs his forehead thoroughly before noticing a normal looking wolf who seems to be talking to himself. "Can someone tell me who wonder pup here is? Or have I finally lost it?"
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:58 pm

"I don't know if you have, lizard. Have you still got the present I gave you?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:17 pm

Attu joins Hack "A pup you say"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:34 pm

How old are you wolf? Azeera asks Attu
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:44 pm

Why I am quite young, still searching and exploring. My age is 6 years my mother died giving birth to me which was rather confusing because I was her only young. My Father died getting eaten by another Wolf pack I was 35 months at the time. "Attu tells Azeera"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:07 pm

Dang. You are just a pup. compared to most everyone here you are a child in age. Azeera says looking at Attu.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:23 pm

Really? I'm the youngest here? How old are you and the others if I may? "Attu asks Azeera"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:29 pm

I believe the youngest here, other than you, is in their 30s. everyone with only a couple exceptions is over a hundred.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:42 pm

Oh my. I am basically a newborn pup to you all, judging on how far the age deficiency is compared to me and the youngest.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:59 pm

"You might be the pup physically, but I've spent most of my life alone. I know very little of the world anymore."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:09 pm

Ruby rolls her eyes, butting into the conversation with a harsh, "Mind if we get out a the snow before you young'uns catch a cold? I'd hate for you to, oh, /die/." She's almost 1,000 years old, and the same for Nyx. 

Nyx is unconcerned. At least the cold means that their stickiness has gone away. They shrink, taking a vaguely catlike form and clambering up onto Ruby's shoulder, nuzzling her cheek and looking down upon the others, projecting their voice into their heads. Good dogs, best hosts.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:11 pm

"Who...? Never mind. I am probably loopy from spending 400 years alone. Yey me!"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:56 pm

Attu looks down in some pity and sighs "She's phrasing to me.... She is right, she's only trying to keep youngest one safe I suppose. Knowing my body I can't handle weather conditions let alone this extreme. She right I'll be....... Dead if we don't start moving anytime soon"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:00 pm

"I can warm you up! I've lived outside in the wild for 200 years, I can continue doing so still. I can keep you warm if I sit on your shoulder." The snow around fidget for a foot in radius melts rapidly and she starts giving off a large amount of warmth.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:24 pm

Attu looks at Fidget, thinking and says in his mind "My Dad would tell me stories about my Mom keeping the infants warm during the Winter, the infants who had no mother they either got mauled, ambushed, or died during birth just like..... Like......" Attu couldn't help himself he cries on Fidget trying not to be noticed by the others.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:29 pm

Fidget flies up and lands on Attu's shoulder, running a paw through his fur, "There there... When the life th-thread calls... They must answer..." Fidget chokes back tears, memories springing forth. "After all, everything returns to whence it came. Ashes to ashes... Dust... To dust..." The warmth from Fidget becomes replaced with a harsh cold, colder than the snow. She starts to shiver a bit as she seems lost memories. He can't be dead... He can't be... Ahra was still there, he must be alive too... But I guess he died of old age if he did live...
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:42 pm

Azeera increases in size to about the size of a large horse and curls up around Attu and Fidget to warm them back up.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next