otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

magickal rp

+3
Felicity
Lord Ryu_Aka
Shadow
7 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

magickal rp - Page 13 Empty Re: magickal rp

Post by Red Attu Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:55 am

Tremor looks at Rhasha "You can trust me"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:59 am

Lily just smooths down Katherine's hair absently, not paying any attention. It's lost in its thoughts, and Katherine is comfortable to mess with, like a stress ball. Not to mention, her hands are linked with Zecora's, and that's always calming.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:29 am

Katherine clicks her fingers and seems to just instantly fall asleep, her head landing on the table.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:08 am

Harc blinks a bit, slightly embarrassed by his mistake. "Eh...my apologies, species divide and all, he-he...I'm sure you understand." He says and proceeds to pop open his bottle and take a sip, strangely unnerved by his company and his current circumstances.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:10 am

Zaynabi reaches up and pets his jaw. Pup likes how awkward he is, pup finds it adorable. Pup smiles and tilts pups head, causing some of the blue hair to fall in front of pups face. "Where are you from little lizard?"

Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:18 am

Harc is instantly rendered uncomfortable by this, withdrawing himself slightly. As he's about to answer his cell phone rings, the average ring tone buzzing in his pocket.

Swiping the device and answering he's relived to get some space from the wolves. "Yeah?" He hisses to the caller. "It's me...I got your product all ready and saddled by the docks, if you're still hocked on getting it I suggest you get your tail down here fast...before someone outbids you." With a thud the mystery guy hangs up on Harc, leaving him with a stern look, grinding his teeth in frustration.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:31 am

Zaynabi abandons petting Fenrir and bounces up, putting pups arms round Harcs waist. Sending a small amount of comforting magick towards him. "Is something wrong?"

Fenrir is slightly annoyed by the lack of petting but lies his head on the table, silently watching the odd pair.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:58 am

"Nothing that concerns you, I'm sure..." Harc mutters, losing his shyness rather quickly in light of that conversation. He does find it really odd as to how prone wolves are to ignore one's personal space.

Maneuvering out of the pup's grasp and looking at pup politely, "I thank you for your...friendliness stranger, but I really must get a move on." Harc says as he sticks his hands into his pockets and heads for the exit.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:41 am

Pup pouts slightly then bounces off after Harc, using a small amount of magick to drag Fenrir along. "Maybe I can help? I like helping people and you seem very /nice/." Pup doesn't want him to leave just yet, pup likes having new people around. Even if pup doesn't understand half of what's been going on around here.

Fenrir lopes after the little witch. He likes this pup, maybe once they do whatever it is they're doing they can go back to his place.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:52 pm

Rhasha nods, then unties Tremor. "Now, shall we head back and see about an X-ray to see if there are anymore microchips inside you?"
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:03 pm

Tremor looks at Rhasha "P-please lets go"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:09 pm

" Alright." Rhasha helps Tremor out of the tree, and starts heading back to the town. "Anything else? Something to eat or drink, shopping for clothes, doctor's for x-ray? What do you want to do?"
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:14 pm

"I would like to eat if that's okay and also rest" Tremor looks at Rhasha.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:33 pm

"That's fine. What would you like to eat? My room has an extra bed." Rhasha asks as they walk
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:46 pm

"Nothing special Rhasha burger and fries is all, great"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:48 pm

"Lucky there's a Burger joint on the edge of town." Rhasha says pointing it out.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Tremor smiles *Nice, have any friends of some sort? Or your the loner type?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Rhasha shrugs, "Loner type I suppose. I drift, so its hard to put down roots. There are a few friends, like Elth" they reach the restaurant and Rhasha holds the door open.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:56 pm

"I see, drifter probably to busy killing people that are the likes of me" Tremor walks through the door. "Thank you"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:21 pm

"I don't kill people for whom I have no cause to kill. I hunt and kill experiments that like to and were created to cause harm and kill needlessly. Yet I also hunt natural born creatures that have become dangerous to themselves or others through madness, disease, or just for the taste of blood, and can't be contained, prosecuted, or detained by normal folk and means. I don't busy myself with killing, if I did then I would have never taken a chance of keeping you alive, much less making it so you could live normally." Rhasha says quietly as they sit down.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:28 pm

"Your right, I was an experiment.... Was, why didn't you kill me right when you found me?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:36 pm

Koshigi and Kogohiga have left their own realm and been traveling around in a realm that seems to inhabit magical and non-magical beings....."I'm hungry Koshigi lets find something to eat" koshigi responds"there is a burger joint right there on the corner to our right. Lets go there" Koshigi and Kogohiga shadow-walk into the burger place and order then go off to the corner and sit.

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:40 pm

"I gave you a choice and chance to change," Rhasha shrugs, "What happened after you already know. I wasn't about to let that hard work go to waste by you running off and getting killed trying to change back to what you were, which also had no mouth and was made to have a control method. Now you can't be controlled like you were, and no longer need to seek a master to survive. Most they could have done with you would be to rip you apart trying to figure out how you were changed so that they could attempt it in future experiments." The waitress comes up to take their orders. Rhasha orders a 1/2lb burger with fries and a water. She notices a couple of beings materialize in a dark corner, and keeps an eye on them.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:51 pm

"Risid..... That idiot, that explains a lot Rhasha" Tremor looks at the waitress and orders. I would like a double cheese burger with fries. "May need a drink or something strong to take in all this" Tremor looks at Rhasha.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:53 pm

"Sure, go ahead." Rhasha says.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content