otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

magickal rp

+3
Felicity
Lord Ryu_Aka
Shadow
7 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

magickal rp - Page 9 Empty Re: magickal rp

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:11 pm

Tremor looks to his left and he hears....... Growling.... Yelling.... something but he knows that isn't human not even close, he looks at Rhasha "Run" he turns back to see......... A creature maybe....... A thing....... He doesn't know but it says his name in a low pitch but yet deep and skin crawling way. 

Risid:Tremor *giggles* Oh Tremor your human again how is this? You were suppose to stay like you were, I've been tracking you.... Brother for the past 13 years now, we made a oath to Hitler to our country that we would change NO questions asked and look at you. You loved your body you were a killing machine killing Russians and Americans, we had to sow your mouth shut and simply patch it because the sight of blood would craze you I mean hell you were already a serial killer for Christ sake started  with Mom and Dad and then..... Our little Sister.... Tremor SHE WAS ONLY 3 you couldn't of not eaten her. But no you had to kill you just had to see blood. But that's the past now I know your mind is filled with flooding memories so come we will get you back Trem........ T-R3X. You were the best at your job and this prickly to it all away and if have to say that one chick haha she looked nice, your new owner just don't kill her HAHAHA you won't do such a thing, I seen that look in your eye buddy but enough talking come home and when the Witch Gruten gets you normal you can come back here but you will have full awareness except your mouth we don't need another Fritz Haarman.

Last edited by Red Attu on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:12 pm

"Of course I can!" Lily bustles out of the shop, taking a seat next to Beyele and smiling at her. "Hello! You were in the shop earlier! Do you know the girl inside there?" Being honest usually works for her.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:16 pm

Beyale looks at Katherine, "My mind must be playing tricks... She..." Beyale looks rather surprised.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:32 pm

Rhasha picks up Tremor "Not running unless I'm carrying you. I don't leave folks behind, and you run too slow." Rhasha says before zipping out of the restaraoun, leaving $30 to pay for the meal and a tip on the table as she zooms out. "I'm also not getting anyone involved that don't need to be. I have an idea." and she zooms down the street and bursts into the cafe. "Oi, witches. Keep the vamp away from me and the boy and I won't hurt anyone, there's something tracking him and we may need backup."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:35 pm

Katherine looks at Rhasha, a little frightened. "Wh-who is tracking him...? There won't be fighting... Right?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:39 pm

"Put me down up what if the things he says is true? And if so then I am going with him if he shows evidence of all this bullshit that can be explained"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:00 pm

"Here read your file, you were a scientific experiment, Yes. you don't have to be that, it is your choice. There have ben murders happening in the city. It wouldn't suprise me if he was the cause."Rhasha says holding out the file.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:19 pm

"What the? How you get this?" Tremor reads his file and he's stunned "Oh my god I-I was a test experiment everything he's said..... Is true and if he said this time I won't fail and I'll be more known of my behavior and actions so be it Tremor looks down "but that does mean I need a master"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:25 pm

"Don't mean you have to be a killer either. He would have you brought back and made back how you were. You could choose to be someone completely different from your past. I had the file Mostly by chance, and needed it to help you."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:34 pm

"You heard him I killed our parents even before I was that monstrosity of a thing, I was a killer to begin with. My psyche and everything lost, gone, forgotten forever, and everything happens for a reason friend, In this file it said I chose to become a subject by my own free will, now what does that tell you? And by the way Who was he talking about? My new Master? I would like to see her before I change"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:58 pm

Artemis peeks her head over the balcony, and immediately jumps off to land in front of Tremor with a smile. "Dearest, you're back! I was going to show you my lair and take care of you, don't you remember? Don't listen to what that nasty Rhasha is saying..."

Lily gives her a nasty glare, but doesn't say anything other than to usher Beyele in and into a seat by Katherine. Artemis is awful, but if she's cruel to her, her lover will be mad. She fucking hates moirails.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:02 pm

Katherine is a little surprised, and scoots a little away, "H-hi.."

Beyale immediately draws her pistol and points it at Katherine, who lets out a scream and covers her face, Beyale yells at her, "You can't be her! I watched her die! Don't toy with me, foul beast!"

Katherine whimpers and curls up tightly.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:05 pm

Lily overturns Beyele's chair, knocking her to the floor. The pistol points at the ceiling now, but doesn't fire. She transforms into a heavily armored beast, and growls. "No murder here, and don't you dare hurt KAtherine. I will kill you if you do."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:07 pm

Beyale looks at Lily, confused. "K-katherine...? I... I'm sorry... I should have realised..." She holsters the pistol shakily, a look of confusion on her face.

Katherine loosens her curling up a little, "Wh-who did you think I was...?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:10 pm

Lily's scales twitch, and it growls once more, planting a heavy foot on Beyele's chest to keep her pinned to the ground. It doesn't trust her not to hurt the precious Katherine, from what it's seen of her actions.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:12 pm

"Someone I loved died 30 years ago... We had one child... She chose the name. Katherine..." Beyale has a sad expression on her face while Katherine is confused.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:15 pm

With a rattle of scales, Lily lets Beyele up, pulling her to her feet and digging its claws into her wrist. It has realized what is happening, but it is unsure what Katherine thinks of it, and she's who they care about. It must be shaking, to suddenly have a mother. Lily was raised by its very human father, and never met its mother.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Katherine seems at a loss of words, "I-I... I just..." She covers her face, "Mother can't have died... She said she would teach me something..."

Beyale stands up and has a guilty expression, "I don't know what to say..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Tremor looks in shock with wide eyes "So...." Tremor smiles "Your the one that was going to be my new master? So be it..... I hope you know I won't look like this, dark burned skin, claws, no mouth due to sagged measures and red bloody eyes that can pierce through your skin and what's going to start being my favorite..... A killer haha but you control that don't you? Before I turn into my rightful placement I would like to know your name so I won't forget it when I'm being held down by my brother and the Gruten Witch and also one thing how was I when I came here?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:35 pm

"You serve that crazed vamp she'll get you killed by using you as her pet murder machine. You decide with the clear mind you currently have if you would rather serve someone and be a murderer or live without being ordered to kill by one that calls you her pet. Just because that one that tracked you said something don't mean it is true anymore. You are not exactly what that file says anymore, more magical creation than science experiment." Rhasha says glaring at Artemis. " The only reason why what you used to be had agreed for her as a master is because you had no mouth and she could talk with you mentally."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:09 pm

"I will have more control over myself Rhasha I won't become a homicidal maniac unless I snap of course" Tremor giggles  and licking his teeth, he looks to Artemis I can smell and taste the blood now haha, I can hear the flesh tear and rip as they depart from one another, the bones from chest canals snapping and breaking underneath us, how much fun we'll have. Tremor looks at  Rhasha with narrow eyes "Crazed I don't see anything that's crazed about her, the one truly crazed is me if I may, going back to a experiment, killing my mother and father along with my sister and eating there corpses after and helping them search for the bodies 4 months in. Can't leave out the 29 bodies i oh most certainly vanquished with a blade." Tremor walks to Risid and looks at the group "Who would like to watch me to turn...... Any volunteers?" Because your all going to watch anyway" A huge grin is on Tremors face. "Oh one thing Rhasha I will have my memory of my old life and this one, if something is wrong I'll let you know..... But it's less likely to happen"

Last edited by Red Attu on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:13 pm

Walks out of the palace that I used to call my home til 5 minutes before after my father (the king) and I got into a fight and go to my best friends place on the other side of town (friends name is koshigi) to tell him what happened and let him know that i am leaving our realm/world and ask him if he wants to join me.

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:32 pm

"Its impossible for the memories to be retrieved, best they would do is plant false memories. Only way to reverse the changes is by experimenting on you to a major level which I wouldn't recommend. It'd probably kill you or break your mind. Even then the memories of your past are irretrievable." Rhasha shrugs.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Tremor looks at Rhasha "Smart one aren't you, because of you, your the reason why I can't remember anything, your the cause, I should kill you where you stand, but I know you have the advantage over me so why commit suicide"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:24 pm

"Life over death. Instead of killing you I gave you a choice to change what you were, not my fault that the process destroyed your memories. It is usually used to create a new being not modify an existing one. The brain was also altered in the process, memory retention and storage was wiped." Rhasha looks at Tremor "I usually kill man-made creations, as easy as breathing. I'm sorely tempted to end your 'brother'. The only relation between you two is that you two were made at the same facility. I had your file because I destroyed that facility. You escaped and someone had taken a few of the other creations before I got there."

Last edited by Azeera on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next