otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

magickal rp

+3
Felicity
Lord Ryu_Aka
Shadow
7 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

magickal rp - Page 5 Empty Re: magickal rp

Post by Azeera Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:50 pm

"You ever seen a creature pieced together from 6 different species and animated through science and magic? Its very existence is pain and blood, so that is what it spreads."Rhasha says, flashing to the side away from the trajectory of the chains. She turns to Zecora "The threat is valid when a person gives a look threatening violence to you."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:51 pm

Beyale twists round to face Zecora, flipping her pistol into her grip and pointing it at Zecora, "I am having none of that in my presence, civilian." Her expression is that of a trained officer, ready to execute.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:00 pm

Tremor speaks "Tall, Skinny, Man woods, ol German legen do know him?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:03 pm

Zecora cuts her palm open with the sharp edge of a bone in her hair, and weaves a shield of blood around herself, Artemis, and Tremor. "I'll do whatever i damn well please in my own café, /officer/."

Lily tenses up, its tapping continuing on the table, and claws growing out of its fingers. It will fight her if it has to.

Artemis laps at the shield of blood, tongue small and pink as it pokes out of her mouth. She's easily distracted, and her hand has dropped from tremors in favor of food. Absentmindedly, she answers him. That's a vague description...
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:07 pm

"Face no face no eyes no mouth no nose no ears goes with trees he killed kids around world" Tremor looks at the blood taking in a deep inhaling sniff.

Last edited by Red Attu on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:07 pm

"Keep doing that. You'll die eventually and I won't have to execute you." The engravings on the pistol start glowing a deep purple. "I must say I am no longer an officer. That war has ended."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:10 pm

Lily steps in, shifting to an undeniably adorable little girl and physically blocking them from attacking. "She's sorry! But see, no weapons allowed in here... we don't wanna kick you out when the real officers are out, but I will if I have to! Let's all be happy and not fight, k? Have a drink! What do you want?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:12 pm

Beyale lowers the pistol, sighing. "Do you have any strong alcohols...?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:14 pm

"Tell the vamp not to eye me like she's going to attack and I won't threaten her." Rhasha says to Zecora Maybe I should let her try to bite me, would take care of her much faster. she thinks to herself.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:16 pm

A girl after her own heart. They have all the alcohol. All of it. Lily grins at her, and snaps her fingers. A bottle of everclear floats in front of her. "Strong enough? We've got everything your heart could desire, just name it!" She slams an extra bottle of bourbon down in front of Rhasha, and her tone changes to become sharper. "The be nice goes for you too, honey."

Last edited by Shadow on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:22 pm

((http://www.skindeepcomic.com/archive/issue-four-page-1/ and the following pages thereafter Jim the Gryphon explains a bit...))

Last edited by Azeera on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:22 pm

"Just give me something strong, surprise me with it." Beyale sits at one of the tables.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:23 pm

Release me please new one I like to go back woods now Tremor looks at Artemis I would like to show you my crawl space.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:22 pm

I would love to see your crawl space, and after you show me you may come to see my lair. Artemis waves at Zecora through the screen of blood, and wipes the corner of her mouth. Zecora releases the shield, and her arm momentarily bulges with the return of the blood. "Be careful, dear. don't bite the chimera, her blood isn't safe."

Artmeis gives her a side-eyed glance, but nods and links her hand with Tremor's. Lily glares and drops the gate over the door, revealing a sunny day free of guards.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:24 pm

Zaynabi is still silent. Pup never liked talking with new people, pup likes pups loves and anyone else is annoying. Pup doesn't like the new people except the wolf and lizard boy, both are adorable. Pup wonders if they're polyamorous. Pup uses a small amount of magic and pulls Harc over to pup. Pup smiles and waves. "Hallo."

Fenrir sniffs Harc and ignores him now. His tail wags still and he chooses to disregard the fight.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:34 pm

Rhasha walks out the door casting a glare back at the vampire and Zecora "If y'all like to protect a friend who thinks about killing folks in your space, you'll end up with the law coming here to investigate and lose business especially with these murders happening. Just a friendly tip." Rhasha says, and dissapears in a blink.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:37 pm

Harc definitely doesn't seem pleased with being dragged around with magic, especially by any of these "upstanding citizens". He fixes the witch a quick, subtle glare before waving hesitantly, "Evening...miss?"
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:56 pm

"So... The sun is out... Can I have this drink though? Anything strong..." Beyale looks a little impatient. She was asked what she wanted, but no service...
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:59 pm

ugh, couldn't Beyele see that Lily had been just a little busy? She has to make sure her loves aren't getting themselves killed over protecting a vampire bitch. She hates Artemis so much. She rolls her eyes, and changes to a short, squat lizard of unidentified gender, snagging the strongest liquor they have with their tail and slamming it down on the table. "There, enjoy."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:01 pm

"Thank you. How much will it set me back?" She opens the bottle and takes a swig.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:30 pm

I Like to see the lair Tremor looks at Artemis raising up his hands Have chains for dead purpose Tremor looks down M-mast, can't say now but me made for murder and protect master I kill more than people know I move forest to forest and leave hundreds to thousand missing all weather cold, hot high rain one guy got me with flying metal and hit leg i shriek because he take my meal away but after tons people try look me through my woods so I leave and come here been here. Girl saw me and know me from paper from the 1940's hundreds of skin people come look for Tremor but I to smart for human dumb dumbs I can't leave can't die heal fast, you I won't hurt won't kill but distant one....... Knows to much surprise she don't know I kill humans..... It been years now I not even kill a rabbit no point have no master, but you... You can be Tremors master you say I listen. I made to listen anyway
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:28 am

Rhasha sits atop the building the cafe is in, listening to the voices  and bodies below, with the points of her ears twitching. With how blatently the vampire had looked at her with intent to kill, she knew there was no way she'd let the experiment be her pet. For all she cared the officer could have it, at least that would keep it in check. The creature had killed without discretion, animals in the wild where it had mostly been. She recognised a mankiller, she just hoped it wasn't responsible for the murders. Maybe she could steal the file on him and convince a mage to reverse the transmogrificaton and heal the mind of that creature.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 am

Beyale continues to drink from the bottle as she awaits an answer.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:33 am

"Only $50, to be paid immediately!" Lily gives her a bright smile, taking a seat on the table in front of her and holding out its hand, tail quirked up and tongue darting out to lick its eyes. It shifts, eyes flashing red, still smiling. It is a true mercantile cafe owner, and nothing is free. Its even charged its lovers for being awful~

Artemis squeezes Tremor's hand and pulls him out of his seat, looking at him from lowered lashes and smirking. Lovely! LEt's get the fuck outta here, and I can see your lair. I'm sure it's great, and if not, I'll help you!
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:45 am

Tremor walks Artemis to the forest and as they go deeper the smell of decay and rotten blood gets stronger eventually filling the air. Getting to the place it's just a field with tress nothing in sight, Tremor sniffs on the ground and ouuks up a log leading to a underground Cavern, Tremor points You go first
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next