otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasy rp II: the revengening

+3
Azeera
Hissarray
Rosalinaheart612
7 posters

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 24 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Red Attu Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:14 am

Attu gives a mean staggering glance at Azeera "What do you need" Getting on the back of the Elk "Looking at Felicity "Nothing of your concern. Why must you ask?

Stag turns towards the door merly walking off ignoring the three who approach them and their riders. They have nothing to do with them nor don't want anything. Still highly curious over Attu and Nyx but they have no worries about it You, the shadow creature need a location to set off to? Also who were those three?
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 24 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Felicity Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:36 am

Katherine shouts after them, "You might want your dead eyes checked, I'm not Felicity!"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:17 am

Attu grins slowly "Okay okay Felicity what ever you say just calm the fuck down will ya." Attu giggles rubbing Stag's back.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:57 am

Katherine sighs, sitting next to Azeera and petting her.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:53 pm

"You and Azeera aren't needed. I have no clue why you two are even here. Can't take a harmless walk without someone or something intruding within my space" Attu looks at Azzera and Katherine. "You're both here so what is it?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:02 pm

"I decided to check on everyone. Y'know, as I should if I am gonna continue trying to be a motherly figure."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:07 pm

Zora randomly bounces on Nyx and Peridot. "Sup bitches."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:13 pm

Peridot shrieks and kicks Zora off of the Stag, shivering. she does not allow pathetic mortals to touch her- their stupidity might be contagious! She huddles close to Nyx, scowling as they just giggle.

They're somewhat fond of the wolf- she made a good host at first, and she's amusing. That is, after all, why they're on this quest to resurrect her. They jump off the stag, pulling Peridot with them and into a mocking bow. "May I present the third princess of the empire, Peridot, also known as one of my tanglebuddies. is there a problem?" They don't bother to look at Katherine or Azeera, focused on their hatefriend.

Lazuli hisses and shrugs. She doesn't really have any just reason to do anything, especially not after Nyx just rescued her sister and a mysterious stag. "...fine, whatever. Can we get back to searching for the book now? we need to get the fuck out of here, since y'all killed all the guards in there...
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:22 pm

Stag circles around the group sniffing them all with Attu on their back. Stag approaches Lazuli then looks at Katherine and Azeera.

"What are you doing Stag? Curious of something?" Attu gets off their back rubbing their muzzle.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:27 pm

Zora squeaks when she's kicked off and growls, she instead bounces on and pretty much hides behind Nyx. Glaring at peridot and lazuli slightly.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:36 pm

Nyx absently pats Zora with a tendril, watching the sisters with interest. maybe they'll have a duel over her! They can fight to near-death for the rights to Nyx's honor.

Their prediction seems doomed, as the sisters glare at each other and then shake their heads almost in sync, turning away from each other and taking their dragon forms with the sound of tearing flesh and skin. Peridot is small and cold, dark green- almost black- scales sucking up the light. lazuli is larger with shimmering blue scales, flecks of gold in her eyes. Peridot grabs Nyx, Attu, and Stag, and Lazuli grabs the rest. They take off after torching the building full of corpses.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:58 pm

Stag ears twitch at the sound of Peridot skin tearing making a huffled noise along with clacking their hooves together at the smell of the corpses looking at meals being burned to a crisp.

Attu looks at Peridot and takes a deep breathe, he should be use to this by now. "Have another to grab me without notice."

Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:56 pm

Azeera sighs "Firstly pup, someone asked me if I could bring them to where you all were. I saw no reason why not so I did. Second what in the name of the seventh hell is that corpse smelling creature?"
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:29 pm

"It's an Elk for your information. I have no idea why they were put in the cell probably Peridot's pet or something and the thing was probably hungry I mean you think those guards seem nice enough to feed an animal? I would be curios how they would taste to if I was hungry" Attu shrugs carelessly.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:10 am

"I've seen elk, that is not an elk. "
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:18 am

"Just because it has a shiny Black coat doesn't mean a thing. What do /you/ think it is then?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:33 pm

"Some sort of reanimated corpse... but its a bit more complex and sentient than that."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:37 pm

Attu sighs "You know everything don't ya"

Stag glares at Azeera with a displeased look How did you know what I am? Thought this camouflage would fool you all
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:40 pm

Azeera stares back Its my job to know about creatures, I have a nose, camouflage is for sight. Its not like it matters to this group anyways. Nyx will either try to kill you, decide you are a tanglebuddy, or decide you are a good host for it. Attu will either try to kill you, threaten you, or leave you alone. The rest of us usually will leave you alone if you aren't tryinf to threaten or kill us. then she shrugs. "I know a lot, i've had specialized training."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:07 pm

Stag looks at Nyx and Attu Those two kill me? What reason is there? If no harm? If so it will be quite a challenge even for the immortal one and..... Your must be a hunter? If so I've encountered a few of you guys Stag Twitches in a response ofbglee Ripped through them like the wind goes through the trees. Didn't put up much a fight except for the last one, she wouldn't go down...... Eventually she gave up and staggered away. I just hope she remembers the scar i left on her.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:28 pm

Hunter? No not really, there is a specific criteria for the creatures we hunt without question. Anything else depends on if there is a contract to kill and good reason for it. Some of the common wolves of my kind do try to bite off more than they can chew trying to impress the higher ups. There are quite a few who come limping back with injuries that won't say how they got them. There are those who are called hunters of the more mortal kind of being though.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:17 pm

You must be high of a rank then? I see that clearly they obviously didn't study on what and or who they were going up against. Thinking of it I should of have ended her foolish life. Most of them froze where they stood when they saw me. The smell made some drop in their own vomit. I'm getting an awkward sense about that wolf over there, how did he come to be like that?
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:37 pm

His mother got possessed by something that shouldn't have been able to leave the dream realm before he was born and he inherited some of its abilities and such and changed to that when he slit his own throat three years ago. Funny thing is his mother was in the area when he did that and it drew her near, she was taken care of after the incident with the empress. The thing that possessed her had taken complete control of her body when she was killed the first time, and what she had become was one of the things that is in the criteria of what we must kill. Azeera shrugs It is easiest to kill that which is what our original purpose to kill, shadow creatures and things with shadow in them that have broken laws that are set in the worlds. Technically he should have been taken care of, but he's alive as a favor to Nyx and the new empress.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:09 pm

Now that is something. Almost feel bad for the guy knowing his only fate is held within someone else hands. What made him so critical to kill? Simply because his mother? Stag's body begins to become malnourished even than before bones cracking in the process flesh, skin, fur and the fat from there body fades away rapidly Stag yells.

Attu screams holding his chest in pain looking at Stag and Azeera "What The Fuck"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:20 pm

it's more that what he is could disrupt the balance of the world and cause bad things to happen if he has free reign of the murder and mayhem he likes to cause. While he's still friends with Nyx he still has control of himself, if he had no one for which he would hold onto his 'sanity' then he would become a threat of similar, yet lower level to his mother. If or when Nyx decides it is tired of him, then he will likely lose that and become a mindless machine from nightmares.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next