fantasy rp II: the revengening

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Felicity on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:04 pm

Felicity starts backing away and turns to grab Zora, forgetting she can't and she passes through, letting out a scream.

Katherine rolls her eyes, "To think mother considered me unstable."
Felicity
Forum Pet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:20 pm

Zora snarls at the newcomer and puts her arms around Felicity as best as she can even in her incorporeal form Shh darling. It's alright...you're alright..

Zareth glances briefly at Katherine. He finds this entire thing rather amusing actually, and vaguely interesting to see how everything will play out.

"Kashara would you com on already!" She giggles and bounces after her brother. She senses Zora. But the energy is off here yet not here. She doesn't understand much of what's going on.

Ebony
Dark Poet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:20 pm

"Manic episode I'm assuming, although her screams are music to my ears" Attu slightly moves to her vocals.
Red Attu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:30 pm

Hack's eyes twitch grotesquely, in a fit of rage he summons whatever magic he has and causes a clap of thunder on the stone slab, silencing the group completely.

"Enough!" He ignores the recent arrival and turns to his former comrades, anger and contempt in his eyes.

"What...the flying fuck...are you all doing here?!" He growls furiously.
Hissarray
The Rascal King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:33 pm

Zora rolls her eyes. Fucking hell her mate is a twit sometimes. They're going to help us. Obviously. She gently pets Felicity as best she is capable of doing. Then she kisses her on the cheek. Are you alright Foxy Girl?

Ebony
Dark Poet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:34 pm

Hack looks at his mate in disbelief, his eyes twitching again. "You knew about this? How come you didn't tell me?!" He snarls.
Hissarray
The Rascal King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:37 pm

Zora snarls back at him. You haven't been exactly clear on where we've been going either. She cools off quickly and gives him an apologetic look.

Ebony
Dark Poet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:42 pm

Hack still seems furious, no intention of cooling off as he looks at Nyx. "You...you've been speaking to her this whole time haven't you? Where were you three years ago huh? Where were you when legions came after me when they discovered I was alive? Where were you and that bitch Ruby when I was hunted from north to south?! Huh?!?" He growls bestially, his eyes burning with anger.
Hissarray
The Rascal King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:50 pm

Felicity nods shakily, though now her fear seems aimed at Hack as Katherine crosses her arms and looks a little guilty.
Felicity
Forum Pet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:53 pm

Attu quickly looks at Hack and Nyx walking to them "Hey What the fuck is going on here, cut off the growling and don't call Ruby a bitch you scaly freak." Attu wraps his tendrils together tightly avoiding the urge. "What ever is going on there has to be a logical explanation."
Red Attu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:56 pm

Felicity manages to speak out, "S-stop arguing..."
Felicity
Forum Pet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:56 pm

Attu looks at Hack in anger for approaching its tanglebuddy in such a manner, turning to Felicity "I'm sorry"
Red Attu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:12 am

Tendrils waving, Nyx seperates everyone, cold flames burning in its eyes. in the past three years, their patience has only shortened, and they will not put up with this. They raise their voice, it echoing over andover in the mortal ears of the others. "Enough."

WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON?!
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE--
WHY, I'M SWITCHING FASTER THAN THE CHANNELS ON TV!!
I'M black, THEN I'M white!!
NO!!!
SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT!!
MY ENEMY'S INVISIBLE, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIGHT!!

Shadow
Princette

View user profile http://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:26 am

Felicity cowers. Katherine looks at Nyx, "Are they always like this?" She has a disappointed expression on her face.
Felicity
Forum Pet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu on Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:50 am

Attu looks at Katherine and Nyx "Really Nyx, don't fry anyone's brains with abundant shriek"
Red Attu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera on Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:22 am

Azeera looks at Katherine, Yes they are very much like this alot... If anything I do believe they have gotten worse these past three years. Azeera says telepathically to her. Would you happen to be the twin the little fox recently found out she had?
Azeera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:57 am

"I am her twin but did it really take her this long to figure out I still exist?"
Felicity
Forum Pet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:12 am

Nyx rolls blank eyes back into their skull, grabbing Attu and squeezing till his eyeballs pop out and he gasps for breath. squishy mortals are like a stress ball for them in their embrace, and they love hugging their tanglebuddy tight. "Can we just bring Zora back, so that I may leave all of you again?"

WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON?!
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE--
WHY, I'M SWITCHING FASTER THAN THE CHANNELS ON TV!!
I'M black, THEN I'M white!!
NO!!!
SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT!!
MY ENEMY'S INVISIBLE, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIGHT!!

Shadow
Princette

View user profile http://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:31 am

Gasping for air Attu quickly grabs Nyx with his tendrils as his eyes comes out, panting heavily "I don't need these eyes you know....." Attu cuts off the veins that are connected to his brain. "There, no problem I assume you'll be doing this from time to time?"  Attu tendrils wraps around Nyx.
Red Attu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera on Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:29 am

She didn't know when I met her 3 years ago, and she told me today when I asked her 'what's the news' Azeera lies down This group's been through alot.
Azeera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:08 am

"Well of course she wouldn't know. Carreau and I don't let just anyone see us. It's normally only people we have business with. So the people that see Carreau don't normally see him, or anyone, again. I have almost a cult worshiping me somewhere, apparently I'm special according to them. Reality is that I just transformed into a shadow creature in front of them and they saw it as some kind of omen or something."
Felicity
Forum Pet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony on Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:17 am

Bane trails after his idiotic sister and her new ""girlfriend"" she'll keep this one for a day then dump them just like always. Luckily this one had seen Zora. Said she had new friends, a shadow thing, a Nogitsune and...a lizard? They were on the run, typical for Zora.

Kashara giggles and smiles. "So what did you say their names were?"
"Umm...Felicity..Nyx and Hack I think..."
"Do you know where they were going?"
"Not sure...I didn't hear.." Damn this bitch is worthless. But whateves now they have a few names. She better not be hooked up with a lizard though. She will kill her sister if that's true.

Ebony
Dark Poet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:30 am

"I would ask of your name out of politeness, but it's a little redundant when I know so much about you people. You see, people are so accustomed to their own shadow that they aren't always aware if it changes a little. Carreau and I have to make money some way, and find our targets too."
Felicity
Forum Pet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:37 am

Azeera sighs I'm very much aware when someone goes poking around in my shadow, because I also poke around in shadows on occasion. The biggest reason I showed up today is because I felt one of their shadows be affected by something moving through it.
Azeera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity on Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:30 pm

"That could have been me. I tend to scope out my targets before anything. You being able to tell if something is moving through shadows is no surprise."
Felicity
Forum Pet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top