otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games! What are you playing? What are you anticipating for? Name it, tell about it?

4 posters

Go down

Video Games! What are you playing? What are you anticipating for? Name it, tell about it? Empty Video Games! What are you playing? What are you anticipating for? Name it, tell about it?

Post by Ceezah Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:52 pm

So basically, what are you playing right now? What makes you feel comfortable? Just anything related to video games!

Personally, awaiting the new Total War game about the greatest man of late antiquity:

Total War: ATTILA introduces exciting new gameplay mechanics which improve and add to numerous core turn-based and real-time Total War systems. The world will darken around you as Attila’s forces descend on your homeland creating a unique vision of survival strategy.
“With Total War: ATTILA we will create a Total War game that will challenge and enthrall fans of the series” said Janos Gaspar, project lead on Total War: ATTILA. “We’re reintroducing some features that fans have been asking for, such as family trees and skill trees, and improving many of the core aspects of Total War we know are important to them. But to really bring the period to life, we’re building on these foundations with many new strategic features for them to consider, such as advanced street-fighting, civilians, complete settlement destruction and dynamic fire that can rage across a city as armies clash. We want to push players to the limits of their skill to survive against the odds, and to love every minute of it.”

What are YOU up to?
Ceezah
Ceezah
Token Hooman

Back to top Go down

Video Games! What are you playing? What are you anticipating for? Name it, tell about it? Empty Re: Video Games! What are you playing? What are you anticipating for? Name it, tell about it?

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:58 pm

Just got Super Smash Bros 3DS, which is really fun, and most of us are enjoying it because it's simple. I'm looking forward to the new Legend of Zelda game, that might come out in 2015.

-Haru

Back to top Go down

Video Games! What are you playing? What are you anticipating for? Name it, tell about it? Empty Re: Video Games! What are you playing? What are you anticipating for? Name it, tell about it?

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:45 am

My childhood can be summed up by the early PS2 games, particularly what I like to call the "Big Three". That's Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter and Sly Cooper.

Good times...
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:39 pm

I've just been playing a super rad game which you should all download so I actually know people, it's called Furcadia. If any of y'all get it my name on there is Spooky Boogie!! It's free and adorable.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:35 pm

o.o I have Furcadia somewhere. Internet was playing up last time though. I have just finished Dust: An Elysian Tail. I was hit by the feels really hard. I got really attached to Dust and felt really close to Fidget =; ;=
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down