otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 37 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:37 am

Zora winces slightly and lowers her head. "Damn it.." Her voice is a bare whisper. "I need to go for a little while." She gets up, careful to not disturb anyone and walks into the hallway.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 37 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:54 am

Ruby smiles at Attu and waves, flopping back down in her cuddle pile with Nyx and lifting a floppy tendril to wave. Time to wake them up, they have stuff to do.

"this is nyx. They're mine. hurt them and I hurt you." Nyx opens one eye sleepily, too relaxed to lash out. They blink at Attu.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:57 am

*Attu looks confused* why would I hurt anyone I have no reason.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:59 am

"She will hurt you anyway... She went after Ebby..." Felicity has her knees drawn in in an attempt to make herself feel more secure.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:03 am

Any reason.... *Attu looks confused and wonder*
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:34 am

Nyx blinks at Felicity, leaning back into Ruby. Why wouldn't they have? It was amusing. They sigh.

"I wanted to. Is that a problem?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:36 am

"No no problem at all, just a bit curious was all." Attu looks down
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:39 am

As Zora rushes through the halls of the palace she is unaware of Muck's aura as he follows her, though he gets the feeling he won't go undiscovered for long.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:41 am

Nyx stares aT Attu, and reaches out a tendril to pat his head. Mortals are strange. at least this one isn't shrieking at them.

Ruby hugs Nyx tight, snapping her teeth at fleicity and Attu. "Leave them alone! They didn't mean it like that,"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:46 am

"Attu backs off" I'm assuming glaring your teeth is a threat?
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:46 am

After running for awhile Zora finally stops. Her breath comes in tiny pants and she suddenly feels so tired. Tired of running. Of hiding. Of living. Of hurting people she loves.
"Well, well, well. Look who finally came back. The traitorous whore." Zora turns and snarls at the being in the shadows.
"Wynter."
"Of course it's me darling. Why do you even follow them...they'll only lead to your downfall."
"Shut up." She turns and stalks away with Wynter close behind.
"You think he cares? You think he gives a damn?"
"Just shut up."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:50 am

Muck the blue spirit stops short as Zora comes face to face with an elf, his aura seeping with filth. Muck narrows his eyes at him as he waits for something.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:55 am

Wynter grins wickedly and grabs Zoras arm, spins her around and pins her to the wall. "Don't tell me to shut up. I'm still your superior and your mate. Or have your forgotten who saved you?"
"You saved me after you killed them." She struggles vainly but Wynter is much bigger and stronger than her. "Let me go."
"Let's not and say I did. Why don't we have some...fun." He grins and kisses her neck.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:58 am

Ruby nods, snarling at Attu. One of her ears perks up, as she hears a muffled yell from far away. She shakes Nyx fully awake, and whispers near where their ear should be, "Travel through your shadows to that scream please. I'll stay here and talk to the mortals. you save Zora."

Nyx blinks, but complies, fading through her shadow and appearing in Zora's. They wrap tendrils around her, pulling her back and shieldling her from Winter with a snap of their teeth.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:01 am

*Attu looks in shock* What was that? Do.. Do you need company?
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:04 am

Before Wynter's lips touch a single hair on Zora's neck he is violently thrown off her by an unseen force, crashing into a pillar with a large crash, causing even his elven physique to bruise.

Before he can react however his eyes glow a cyan blue before his consciousness is snuffed by Zora's savior.
Muck appears from the dark, his pulsing blue eyes a testament to what he just did. With a kind supportive tone he asks, "Are you alright my dear?"

As Nyx emerges by her side Muck gives the shadow a questioning look before nodding with a smile, realizing their part in this.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:08 am

Zora whimpers and lowers her ears. He voice is a bare whisper. "You should have let him...not like it's the first time he's done that." She shakes slightly and wraps her arms around herself.
"You little son of a bitch! You and that lizardwill pay for this." He gets up slowly on wobbly legs.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:11 am

Muck turns around rapidly, his eyes aglow with energy. Without a word he blasts Wynter straight off a balcony, sending him tumbling down the palace. Muck snorts in response as the elf screams, aware that he'll survive, if with a few cuts and scrapes.

He turns his head tenderly to Zora an expression of grief on his face. "Why do you torment yourself the way you do?" He asks plainly.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:11 am

Fidget wakes from the crashing and shouting round the palace, groggily looking around before flying out of the door and glancing around. What was that noise...?
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:13 am

Zora shrugs and turns away. "Punishment. For all the people I've killed. For all the family's I've destroyed...For the fact that I couldn't save mine..." She trails off slightly and shakes her head. She bares her teeth just a bit and growls. "Damn it..."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:26 am

Muck hovers along her shoulder, hoping that his aura alone will have some effect, at least to the point where she will listen. "You are not to blame for the circumstance that shaped you, fate is a guiding hand, not a final sentence." He hovers in front of her, a determined look on his face.

"You look at yourself and see a monster, but do you know what I see? A little girl who's future was taken from her, a victim of chance..." As he says this his eyes reflect Zora's own grief.

"But you don't have to be a victim for the rest of your life...you have nothing to pay for. The world's cruelties are numberless and by adding them to yourself you serve only to hurt those you love, and that is where your mistakes lie..."
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:36 am

Fidget flies in the direction of the sounds, halfway landing and walking instead due to still being half awake. She eventually reaches Nyx, Muck and Zora, "Wh-where is all of the noise coming from...?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:39 am

Nyx is holding Zora close, in an echo of how Ruby hugs them. They hate mortals. they're so awful. Shadows may be cruel, but they don't do anything without consent. They croon soft comforting words into one furry ear in eldritch tongues.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:47 am

Zora extricates herself from the shadow being and stalks off. She doesn't believe a single word Muck says. She's a monster. An abomination. The reason her friends are forced to hide...if she hadn't killed that man. In a fit of anger she punches the wall breaking through it. Damn him. Damn him for being so kind. It would be easier if he hated her. It would be so much easier if they all did.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:48 am

One of Nyx's tendrils is still latched onto Zora, and they follow it. It takes them a moment to be able to speak in english instead of festertongues, but they manage it, straining their black lips into a cariacature of a smile. "Murder is good. You're a good dog."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next