otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:35 am

Zora stares at Hack in shock and quirks a small smile. "Hmm I think I prefer you with purple eyes." She winks and grins mischievously. "So uh who's your little friend?" She let's go of Wynter and peers at the charm closely. She waves slightly. "Hello there little charm person."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:38 am

Nyx seems much less pleased than Zora is, freezing in place again before settling down back in Zora's shadow. Surely they won't attack her, since to do so they would have to harm her host.

The aura from the charm is familiarly dark, and it makes them shiver in recognition. They didn't do anything wrong, the thing has no reason to harm them. They can take whatever books they damn well please from the mortals. It just might get them killed, though.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:50 am

Staring profusely at Hack, the charm says, "If your mother were here she'd have you hung from your claws for exposing me like this!" Pitch shouts, ignoring Zora.

"I´m sure she would Pitch, but this is kind of an emergency...we may have a spy on our hands..." Hack says, cowering slightly as the charm looms over him in a scolding manner. Pitch doesn't seem to need any explanation on the matter as he suddenly turns his face (body?) to the entity which he can see clear as day.

"And what name do you go by, my dear?" Pitch says in a strangely calm voice.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:55 am

Nyx flinches, curling Zora's shadow around themself like a coat. They hate spirits and old mortals, they smell of death. This charm in particular is almost choking them with the decaying scent.

They poke out a single tendril and curve it around the charm to whisper so quietly only Pitch can hear them, "I'm Nyx..."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:00 pm

Hack twitches slightly as Pitch approaches the shadow creature, the string connecting them straining slightly. "That's an interesting piece of literature you have there, but I sense it doesn't belong to you..." He continues, his voice murky yet irretrievably calm.

As he continues his chatter with Nyx Hack's legs seem a bit unsteady and you get the feeling that if he were a mammal he'd be sweating.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:07 pm

"It does now. I want it, and the mortal doesn't need it!" Nyx's voice cracks in the middle of the sentence, and they're showing more emotion than they've felt in years. The charm thing scares them. It could actually harm them, and they have no wish to die. They hate pain.

They- and Zora's shadow- are shaking like a leaf in the wind, and a flailing tendril whacks the side of the carraige. "Please let me keep it, sir."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:07 pm

Zora senses Hacks unease and moves next to him. She puts her arm around his waist and whispers softly. "Hey. Are you okay?" She protectively puts a wing around him and keeps her sword on hand, perfectly willing to destroy the charm if it yells at Hack again.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:14 pm

"He can't hear you canine..." Pitch says without taking his eyes off Nyx, "Without my willing co-operation he sustains my presence here with his own lifeforce. He can barely breathe as we speak, let alone hear his surroundings..." As Pitch says Zora can hear Hack´s shallow breathing.

"And as for you my dear, I´m afraid I can't let you keep that book. It's contents are meant for someone else, I know not who, but I know it's not you..."
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:18 pm

Zora snarls at the charm and Wynter barely restrains her from slashing the charm to bits. "If you hurt him by doing this I can and will destroy you!" She looks at Hack with concern and prays nothing happens to him.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:20 pm

Azeera sits up a bit and perks her ears foreward  looking at Hack and his charm. Does it ha have to be his lifeforce? She asks.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:27 pm

Even through their fear, Nyx snarls, and their tendrils form a dark aura around Zora. Who fucking /cares/ about some stupid mortal? They want the book, and that makes it theirs, damn it. And they /hate/ being called by pet names, or being condescended to, and this bastard is doing both.

"Then try and take it from me, fool. It's /mine/!" They shield themselves with Zora's shadow and hold the book tight to their chest next to their own book.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:32 pm

Zora being the idiot she is finally notices the fact that Nyx is in her own shadow. "Oh what the fuck!?" She hastily moves away from Hack and comes up with possibly the most hair brained scheme. "Hey Wynter? What was it you had said about shadow creatures? Something about if the hits is hurt they get hurt?"
Without waiting for a response she rips the sword down her side, hoping to possibly hurt them.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:32 pm

Whilst awaiting Nyx's response Pitch sends a boom of energy into Zora's mind, causing a brief spasm of pain. "Believe me little cub, with all the malice that I sense in your heart...it still would never be enough to destroy me. Hack summoned me by his own will, and as long as the reason for that persists I will continue to drain him, even though I would prefer not to."

As Nyx suddenly reels with defiance Pitch's eyes pulse erratically and as he does so Hack falls to his knees, grunting in pain. Sending dark magic flying at Nyx, Pitch's own tendrils now drag her forcibly out from the shadow.

"I grow tired of this you foolish little shade! Unhand the book and I´ll see if any empathy for a fellow creature of darkness is left in me!"
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:37 pm

Zora lies on the ground clutching her side and yelling. "Are you fucking kidding me you piece of shit god damn mother fucking whorseson charm?! After I stab myself you pull them out!?" She pants and her eyes roll back in her head. She faints soon after.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:41 pm

Nyx screams, an earshattering sound that rips at the soul like nails on a chalkboard. Every shadow in the carriage strains towards them, wrapping themselves around the shadowy being in what looks like robes. The tendrils of their hair wave around them, and their eyes glow white and blank. Both books drop to the floor with a crash.

They shiver in pain, and drop to the floor. Crooning sounds with too many consonants rip out of their throat in an eldritch curse aimed at Hack. Kill the host, you kill the spirit. They won't be defeated by this bastard.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:44 pm

Azeera darts in and grabs Felicity's book as it hits the ground. she stands as far away from Nyx and Pitch/Hack as she can in the small space watching Nyx with her ears back. Then she hears Nyx speaking something and crouches down ready to leap.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:59 pm

"Damn it all..." Pitch utters as he sees Nyx's plan in motion, looking back to Hack in a moment he feels the danger of defeat. Before he can think of a plan though he suddenly feels three familiar presences behind him.

Hack's other three charms rise from his unconscious body, all gleaming a vibrant color of their own.

"Now what the bloody 'ell is this?" Blazer shouts.

"Oh dear, oh dear..." Muck worriedly mutters.

"*Yawn* You woke me up for this?" The third charm says, strangely calm for the situation at hand.

"What are you fools doing here?!" Pitch shouts as they all fly to his side, "Oi! Is that the gratitude we get from you, you old bloke?" Blaze blurts at Pitch. "Quiet, the both of you! Unless you all want to vanish into the void I suggest we do something about Hack's imminent death!" Muck interjects before arguments start.

Agreeing to a truce in a moment's time the four of them stabilize the incoming curse coming from Nyx, unleashing a beam of elemental energy to eradicate it before it can be launched.

With Nyx's power drained and Hack mostly safe, the carriage goes somewhat quiet. "Pitch..." Muck says, eyeing the black charm. "You can leave now..." With only a slight crease on his forehead Pitch vanishes, and at the same time Hack's breathing steadies.

Looking around the mess made Blaze says,"...So what now?"
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:04 pm

Zora twitches and moans softly. "Mmm...Hack...are...you okay...?" She faints once more.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:04 pm

Azeera hits one of the carriage doors knocking it open allowing sunlight in, illuminatiing the entire carriage.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:14 pm

Felicity feels a tapping on the back of her head and she slowly comes to. As she rolls onto her back slowly she rolls over and the illusion of Lexa is stood over her. "Wakey wakey, Flissy." Felicity stares at her blankly for a moment before her expression changes to glee and happiness. "You're here?" She likely seems a little loopy, given that only she can see Lexa.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:18 pm

Nyx screams once more and shrinks, rolling under the seat and hiding in the tiny shadow cast by it. They sob brokenly, and their leather-bound book is left on the floor in the middle of the carriage. They try to grab it, but their tentatively searching tendril evaporates in the sunlight. Acid black tears stream down their face, sizzling as they hit the floor.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:22 pm

Felicity looks around for her book, panicking again with the chains still binding her. "Wh-where is my book...?" She sees Nyx's book on the floor, "Who's is that book? Actually, can someone undo these chains...?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:26 pm

Azeera walks over and puts Felicity's book on the seat next to her. Then pushes the leatherbound book into the small shadow Nyx fled to.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:28 pm

"Th-thank you, Wolfie. I'm still chained up though..." She hears Lexa talking to her, "You are doing well, just keep going. You are only 2 pages away. That's all you need." Felicity nods, feeling a spark of hope.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:28 pm

Muck the blue charm looks to the shadow creature, his gentle aura stirring at the sight of her. As the other charms attempt to fix some of the damage caused, Blaze cauterizing Zora's cut and the green one stabilizing Hack, Muck approaches the creature carefully.

"Surely there was a bookstore you could've gone to instead?" He kindly says, his visage gentle.

Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next