otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 20 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:59 am

Zora hastily gets up. "Uhhh think we should go!" She drags Hack up and attempts to extract herself from Nyxs grasp.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 20 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:05 am

"Once again. Thank you. I'm sure the family will be pleased I'm staying... I will be more inclined to stay when my father is gone..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:08 am

The sticky tendril catches on Zora's fur, holding her in place. Nyx isn't going to let them escape. They finish their curse with a vicious grin (copied from Ruby), and slam their hands on the ground. A wave of dark energy travels towards Zora and Hack, and Nyx giggles creepily as the power seizes them in halos of black. Their forms disappear in the light, and reappear changed. This particular curse is one of Nyx's favorites. It binds lovers together, both physically and mentally. They will feel each others sensations, hear each others thoughts, and share emotions. It never ends well for lovers caught in the spell. They usually end up killing each other, or in the best case scenario, breaking the other's heart.

Ruby grabs Lexa's hand, squeezing it tight and raising one dark brow. "Gone? Would you like me to kill him? I'd be happy to, he's awful and seems to think I take orders from him when it's decidedly the opposite."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:11 am

"No... I will." She stands up and leaves the room, her stature and attitude changing from 'house-cat' to 'Soldier'. She pushes past servants, her expression grim.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:15 am

Ruby hurries after her, all her golden jewelry jangling and the silks she wears billowing behind her. She wants to see this shit go down. She catches up to Lexa, with her longer legs letting her reach her before she gets to the throne room. Worst case scenario, she'll swoop in and help Lexa fight. She likes this girl.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:17 am

As the curse sets in Hack is greeted by a tide of memories, all so foul and miserable he can barely understand them. He imagines that Zora feels something similar. As he spasm in anguish he feels something...an aura within his soul or...a soul within his soul.

Suddenly the chaotic images cease in a torrent of pure darkness and a voice he knows pulls him back to reality. As he awakes all he can think of is Zora though it doesn't last for long as the influx of magic knocks him back into unconsciousness, this time without Nyx's curse.

Nyx stares in horror as a tiny piece of obsidian rises from Hack's body, it's expression unknowable but it's hatred burning like fire. "What am I to do with you..." Pitch scowls.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:19 am

Nyx flinches back, their expression changing from vicious glee to abject terror. They forgot about Pitch, and now they're screwed. They don't want to get hurt more. The lizard hurt them with the water, and now his charm is going to hurt them more. They don't even have Ruby to defend them, since she's off with the rose bitch. "I-I'm sorry..."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:22 am

Lexa leads the way to where her father is. He is still sleeping on his grand bed. The four posts are plated with gold, with gems pressed in. Any thief would likely instantly try to steal it. She walks over to her father and glares down at him. She nudges him to try and wake him. He stirs slowly and sits up, "A-Alexandra? What is wrong?" Lexa holds her right hand out the side, a large axe forming quickly and she spins. The swing of the axe almost cleaves her father in two at the chest, but instead the axe slams him into the wall, leaving cracks and a dent in the wall. The axe quickly disappears as Lexa walks away, blood having sprayed across the room and some splattering on her. The servants seem a little concerned at the sight of the blood on her but she just continues to push past them.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:26 am

Ruby can't keep back slightly hysterical laughter, and some of the blood splattered on her. It matches her scales, and her jewels, and the silks she wears. She loves red. This is great. Lexa is great. She trails after Lexa, covering her mouth to muffle her giggles, and sinking her fangs into her palm as another muffler. She's about to cry, she's laughing so hard. That was amazing. No wonder Lexa didn't need her help. She thinks she might love this girl, because goddamn.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:27 am

Pitch's tether to Hack seems endless as he hovers over to them, a strange smile on his face. "Oh my dear, if apologies truly meant something in this world...it'd be a far easier to live in." Pitch says with his grimy voice.

He inspects the creature, finding something infinitely fascinating about it. "You are a troublesome little thing, that's for sure. The poor boy can barely walk a mile without you trying to kill him. An urge I can understand but one that interferes with my work, and my work is extremely imperative." He continues.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:30 am

She heads to the throne room, where there are some peasants waiting to see the now deceased owner of the lands. She stands in front of the throne and speaks loudly. "I am afraid to tell you that my father has passed away. An assassin broke into his room through use of magic and murdered him right in front of my eyes. He had not long told me I was to take over for him and thus I shall. His funeral will be held in 3 days. You are all allowed to attend." And with that she turns to leave again.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:44 am

Ruby is still laughing, and she takes her hand out of her teeth to grab Lexa's hand and follow after her, grinning. "That was amazing, you're amazing." She snickers and throws her arm around lexa's shoulder, leaning down to press a kiss to her temple. "Your Majesty."

Nyx isn't anywjere near as happy, letting out a frightened sob and clutching their still sticky shadows to themself. They coil the curse back in a ring of black energy, wrapping it around their wrist and staring at the ground. Their teeth are chattering and black acid blood is seeping out of their mouth from their tongue. They can't talk, they're shaking so much.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:00 am

"Don't call me that... By the way, you said you are a dragon, right?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:03 am

"Sure as hell am!" Ruby spits a spark and winks at her, leaning around half of her weight on Lexa instead of supporting herself. She likes her human form, it makes it sooo much easier to cuddle. She only uses her true form when fighting, or when dealing with her mom. God, she hates her mom. Maybe Lexa will help her kill her like she did her father...
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:07 am

Like Hack the first thing Zora is greeted by is a ton of memories. She lies weakly on the ground whimpering softly. She can feel another presence but she succumbs to unconsciousness before she has a chance to question anything.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:14 am

"That might explain why you know of me. I led a group of people who worked with and against certain dragons to preserve the peace"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:18 am

Ruby blinks, searching her memories for any such thing. It would have had to been at least a hundred years ago...ah! Of course. The group was working against her mother, and she kept an eye on them in the vague hope that they'd manage to kill the bitch. The leader was called the velvet rose. She wasn't expecting the rebel leader to be so adorable! She laughs, a bright peal like that of a bell. "Yeah, that's where I heard of you! You did a great job!"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:27 am

"On the missions we completed and didn't lose half of our men and women on..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:44 am

"Well, that's not a half -bad casualty rate, especially against a dragon.We're tough." Damn straight they're tough. Really, the only way a human stands a chance against a dragon would be if they're in a human form.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:04 pm

"Elite soldiers that have trained for years and are veterans of multiple battles should not die so easily though."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:32 pm

Pitch seems to revel in Nyx's misery, especially in just how easy they succumb to it. He hovers still for a moment, simply allowing them to weep. As he continues to inspect them he ponders aloud, "You truly are a wonder of nature, aren't you Nyx? I'd love to know how you came to be...it might even be worth sparing you to find out..." He hovers around them slowly, like a predator going in for the kill.

"But I'm not that curious of a person...unless you can persuade me otherwise?" Pitch asks Nyx, knowing well they could offer him something.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:39 pm

((I've completely lost track of where I was o.o))
Azeera seems to have dozed off in Hack and Zora's room sometime before Lexa and Ruby left.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:32 pm

Nyx shivers again, and wraps their arms around themself as an extra shield. All of their tendrils are drooping, and even the mysterious otherworldly wind that stirs their robes has gone still. Acid tears run out of their eyes, carving tracks in black cheeks. "I- I can give you the b-book that taught me shadow m-magic, it helps, I'm sorry-" They choke on the acid rising in their throat, and a bit dribbles out of their mouth. The dark light of the curse retracts from its wrapping around their victims, and flees back into Nyx themself. A book bound in dark leather drops to the groumd and out of their robes.

Meanwhile, Ruby is still clutching Lexa's hand, and her face momentarily falls. "Yeah... death takes everyone though, and you can't really stop it from coming, even if they're well-trained. Fate's a bitch." Her ever-present smile reappears, and she laughs under her breath. She picked up that saying from Nyx. It's their favorite.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:34 pm

"Fate only takes those who follow it. I let nothing control me. Then when things stop trying, I throw Fate off with following people. Unpredictability is key to survival."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:34 pm

As the book drops at Pitch's feet he stares it down in awe, it lifts up to his eyes as it's pages open before him. "My word..." He exclaims before dropping the book back down suddenly.

As it falls back at Nyx's feet Pitch approaches them, surprisingly he wipes their tears away with a tendril of his own and looks at them sternly. "I'm afraid I won't be taking this book, despite it's tempting contents." He pauses briefly. "I'm done playing little shade, I won't kill you as to do so would be a waste...however my patience is not unending, in fact it grows briefer by the day." Pitch prepares to leave Nyx.

"If you threaten my host again or his comrades I will kill you and take special caution to confide whatever's left of your soul in a nice, tight enclosure..." He grins wickedly as he starts to vanish.

"But don't let that discourage you from tormenting him every now and then, his embarrassed convulsions when you pulled his tail for instance were just a joy..." Pitch vanishes along with his quiet cackles, leaving Nyx and the unconscious couple alone.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next