otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:15 pm

Azeera looks at Felicity, then sticks her head out the window where she sees what looks like a human.
There's smeone coming towards the carriage. Looks human.Azeera says to Felicity, Hack, and Zora
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:17 pm

Felicity leans out, looking for them and then waving as she normally would in her childish demeanour despite her new appearance. "Hail, friend!"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:20 pm

((i'm sorry for making you feel confused...))

Helix walked in a slow stride, and stared straight at their carriage with a rather confused look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:22 pm

"What's wrong? Can't I be friendly after what I've been through?" She hops out of the carriage and walks towards Helix in a friendly manner.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:27 pm

Azeera follows Felicity out of the carriage, looking at the human in curiosity.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:41 pm

He silently backed away from the strangers, as if he was expecting them to pounce him like prey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:45 pm

"I promise I won't hurt you. I might be a war veteran, but I am an actual person." Felicity stops walking and instead beckons Helix forward.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:54 pm

Azeera wags her tail in an attempt to look friendly
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:08 pm

Felicity's and Azeera's attempts to welcome the stranger are bombastically interrupted as the wagon lets off a sound that can only be described as a loud pop. Butterflies in droves, far more than Felicity had originally cast, burst out of the wagon along with the angry screams and coughs of Hack.

"Felicity! What the hell!" Hack shouts as he tumbles out of the wagon, his body completely blurred by the insects. As the bugs part Hack is left on the ground fuming in rage, "Seriously! I cannot imagine what you-" Before he can go on he seems to be choking on something, with a hideous noise he vomits about a dozen more butterflies.

"Blaaaagh! *Cough* Oh for the love of- *Cough*" Hack utters as the last few butterflies leave his throat. "I swear...I´ll have you docked for that!" He says as he puts his hands on his knees, panting heavily.

"And who the hell is this?!" He shouts to the strange human fellow. As Hack stands up and straightens himself he feels a strange feeling going over his skin, as well as his head. "Is it drafty out here or is it just me?" He asks the two girls as they stare at him wide eyed, almost as if they're about laugh.

This of course being that since Felicity cast the spell on him he's looked like a catman, and remains completely oblivious to it.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:13 pm

"It is a bit drafty, but this fur and the under armour keep me warm. You won't need to worry about the people in the town though. Wolfie and I got it covered." She turns back to Helix, stifling a giggle. "We don't bite. Well actually... Scratch that... We don't bite friends..." She whispers to Azeera, "How do I convince them without manipulating them?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:31 pm

He jumped in shock of the newcomer, and cringed, "You people are quite... odd."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:45 pm

Azeera looks at Helix tilts her head and perks her ears foreward
Why do you say we are odd? Azeera says telepathically to Helix
((Azeera always speaks telepathically, Azeera can't physically speak other than  animal sounds))
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:05 pm

He looked at Azeera, surprised, and mumbled, "It spoke...with it's mind...?" He then replied, "Well, because it is simply the truth. I never seen anything like you people."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:08 pm

I've never seen a  four eyed human, heard plenty of people called foureyes but none of them actually had four eyes. I don't think you odd or strange, you simply are what you are.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:27 am

He clutched his fists, hiding his palms. "Fair enough," was his reply to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:34 am

Felicity turns around and hugs Hack, her armour surprisingly warm as she purrs contently, "You are so cute and floofy like this. I'm stealing a hug before Zora sees. Oh and... I do actually want to have children."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:55 am

Zora bounces out of the carriage right as Felicity and Hack are hugging. "Well, well,well, this just got a lot more interesting hahaha." She tilts her head slightly at Hacks appearance. "Uh two things, one what's with lizardboy? Or maybe I should say cat boy hehe. Also who's that?" She waves to the newcomer. "Hello, I'm Zora by the way."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:01 am

Felicity blushes and whispers to Hack, "I wonder how good you are. You are the only male other than the newcomer." She grins and skips back to the carriage despite her armour.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:34 am

Hack remains utterly confused to Felicity's and Zora's words before looking down to his newly gained paws, his eyes go wide in total shock as if an anvil just got dropped on his head.

As he slowly looks up to Felicity twitching and shaking, one can just feel the heat radiating from Blazer as his eyes go orange yet again.

Hack falls to his knees and dramatically shouts to the sky,

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:43 am

Zora laughs hysterically at Hacks outburst. "Oh this is too good. This is just too good! Hahaha!" She clutches her stomach and doubles over. "Haha ow haha." She finally stops and goes over to Hack, she pats his head. "It's okay buddy. It's only temporary."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:51 am

Hack stands up and looks to his...paws again, his eyes twitching and his muzzle snuffling like he's about to cry. It doesn't take long for things to get worse as he suddenly realizes something, he turns around halfway to look at his fifth appendage and keels over the minute he sees it.

"No...OH NO! WHY!!!?!" Falling on his back as he sees that his tail is no longer it's sturdy, thick self but now just a string of surmountable fluff.
Holding his tail and looking at it with what can only be described as pure grief Hack says, "I think I just might throw up some more butterflies..."
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:55 am

Zora can't stand to see Hack so sad, usually she doesn't give a damn but somehow it's different now. "Moons damn it Hack...." She pats his head softly. "Uhh...it's gonna be okay..just don't start crying...I don't know how to respond to crying." She continues patting his head and feels her cheeks grow warm under her fur at the thought of someone seeing her. "Just..um...would you feel better if I changed too...?" She would hate to but if it'll get him to get over himself...
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:01 pm

Hack rubs his forehead in annoyance, growling with a mammalian tone in his voice. "It wouldn't exactly help, would it? I´m grateful to Felicity for covering me here but..." Suddenly Hack's furry eyebrows lift in realization.

"Which reminds me..." He says and gets up erratically, Blazer slightly glowing. "Why the hell did you bring us here anyway?! I don't even need a damn bounty to have my head severed around here! Did you not think ahead at all!?!" Hack shouts, completely forgetting his gratitude in light of the situation.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:11 pm

Zora decides to not deal with his shit right now, and handles it like her old alpha used to with her. She picks him up by the collar of his shirt and throws him several feet away. While he's on the ground she moves over to him and presses her foot on his throat. "I'd advise not taking that tone with me again." Her voice has completely lost all warmth and she bares her fangs ever so slightly. She presses down a fraction harder. "I came here because I have friends who can help us. You're welcome to leave and be executed. Considering how much trouble you are I really don't care."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:15 pm

Someday Nyx will figure out how the hell these mortals change everything every time they meditate. They should really stop doing that, since this is the second time they've awoken in a different place with different people. At least their host has stayed the same. They shrink down to hide, watching the fight happen and muttering under their breath.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next